Bumble and Bumble Color Support Shampoo, Extra Mild, for Golden Blondes, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Just recently went blonde. Would this help keep the blonde bright...1 Answers
  • I am a platinum blonde is this product good for me?2 Answers
Laura B.
Laura B.
Denver, CO
A great every day shampoo. Very mild with a really nice smell. Bumble and Bumble makes so many great products, and this one is no exception!
b d.
b d.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this stuff! best for keeping brassiness out of hair. it smells good and feels really nice going on, and works into a beautiful lather.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps with colored hair. Great scent! Excellent formula, the brands a little pricey but definitely worth it
Roberta L.
Roberta L.
Prairie Village, KS
My color stays true with this shampoo. It is gentle and mild, and I love how it smells
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Dothan, AL
I love all of Bumble and Bumble products. This works especially with my color treated hair well.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
Great product for any blonde. Really brightens the color up and smells fantastic. When used consistently you can really tell the difference in the brightness and sheen it gives your hair.
Tia-Rose G.
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
If you have golden hairs sitting on your head, I assure you, that you will love this amazingly effective product. My hair was extremely damaged and I needed something to pick it back up. I came across bumble and bumble and it saved my hair from damaging even more
Mila V.
Mila V.
A bit pricey but such a nice treat for my hair. I love bumble and bumble products, this shampoo does not disappoint.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
Manati
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color support shampoos Ito blonde hair is good to maintain the color of the blonde hair
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Victoria, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fantastic color depositing shampoo. I was a fan of the Cool Blondes s&c when my hair was a baby blonde color, but now that I darkened it to a honey/ golden, this is my fave :) There are many people who do not like the Color Support line (especially the shampoo) and say it's drying or doesn't lather well. This is a very low-lathering shampoo, and it has to be used with the matching conditioner. This is a clear shampoo with a yellow tint to it and a spicy lavender scent. It is NOT a moisturizing shampoo at all, but with the conditioner it works great and leaves your hair silky and a great colour!
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a platinum blonde is this product good for me?
Larissa I.
Larissa I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just recently went blonde. Would this help keep the blonde bright? More golden blonde then Platinum! Thanks!