BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Just recently went blonde. Would this help keep the blonde bright...1 Answers
  • I am a platinum blonde is this product good for me?2 Answers
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
Bumble and Bumble Color Support Shampoo, Extra Mild, for Golden Blondes, 8 fl oz (237 ml) excelente para el cuidado del cuero cabelludo en todas las mujeres del mundo. Siempre te proporcionará brillo y suavidad a donde quiera que vayas y seras el centro de todas las miradas
Maria F.
Maria F.
Brooklyn, NY
I swear by bumble & bumble products. Can never go wrong with any of their products. This shampoo is amazing for blondes. It takes the brassiness out of your hair and makes your hair smell soo good! I recommend using the conditioner as well with the shampoo
Emily H.
Emily H.
My mom bought this for her blonde hair. She said that after a couple of times using this, her hair felt pretty dry, something she definitely does not want. She said that it has a nice smell, but wouldn't repurchase.
Angie M.
Angie M.
owasso , OK
This is a great product I dyed my hair and this keeps my blonde looking great keeps its soft and healthy looking very happy with this shampoo
Ami J.
Ami J.
I bought this for my daughter who has naturally blonde hair and she loves it! Smells great and left her hair soft and smooth.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bumble and bumble products but I don't think I will be trying this one out seeing as I don't have blonde hair
Christina H.
Christina H.
Bakersfield, CA
Great shampoo I used to use it when I had my hair blonde I loved the way it made my hair feel so silky
Lezleigh B.
Lezleigh B.
If I could give this product10 stars I would! Love it.. and all of the bumble and bumble products!!!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Millersburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this shampoo via recommendation from my salon back when I had warm blonde hair. It works very well for keeping brightness and vibrancy in warm hair tones without turning it brassy.
Dawn s.
Dawn s.
San Francisco, CA
Being a blonde is A LOT of work! Bumble and Bumble color support shampoo is a no brainer when it comes to maintaining that beautiful out of the salon look you're always striving for!
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a platinum blonde is this product good for me?
Larissa I.
Larissa I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just recently went blonde. Would this help keep the blonde bright? More golden blonde then Platinum! Thanks!