BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Just recently went blonde. Would this help keep the blond...1 Answers
  • I am a platinum blonde is this product good for me?2 Answers
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
Great product for any blonde. Really brightens the color up and smells fantastic. When used consistently you can really tell the difference in the brightness and sheen it gives your hair.
Maria F.
Brooklyn, NY
I swear by bumble & bumble products. Can never go wrong with any of their products. This shampoo is amazing for blondes. It takes the brassiness out of your hair and makes your hair smell soo good! I recommend using the conditioner as well with the shampoo
Emily H.
My mom bought this for her blonde hair. She said that after a couple of times using this, her hair felt pretty dry, something she definitely does not want. She said that it has a nice smell, but wouldn't repurchase.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Bumble products keep my hair lookin no salad n fresh for extended periods of time. Bumble and bumble blonde care shampoo always brightens and repairs my hair. It pops up the volume. And provides my hair with infusions of great vitamins and other things that help create thick beautiful looks every day.
Sarah M.
New york, NY
I used this shampoo via recommendation from my salon back when I had warm blonde hair. It works very well for keeping brightness and vibrancy in warm hair tones without turning it brassy.
Dawn s.
San Francisco, CA
Being a blonde is A LOT of work! Bumble and Bumble color support shampoo is a no brainer when it comes to maintaining that beautiful out of the salon look you're always striving for!
Ivannys M.
Bumble and Bumble Color Support Shampoo, Extra Mild, for Golden Blondes, 8 fl oz (237 ml) excelente para el cuidado del cuero cabelludo en todas las mujeres del mundo. Siempre te proporcionará brillo y suavidad a donde quiera que vayas y seras el centro de todas las miradas
Laura B.
Denver, CO
A great every day shampoo. Very mild with a really nice smell. Bumble and Bumble makes so many great products, and this one is no exception!
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
This is a great product I dyed my hair and this keeps my blonde looking great keeps its soft and healthy looking very happy with this shampoo
b d.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this stuff! best for keeping brassiness out of hair. it smells good and feels really nice going on, and works into a beautiful lather.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
I am a platinum blonde is this product good for me?
Larissa I.
Just recently went blonde. Would this help keep the blonde bright? More golden blonde then Platinum! Thanks!