BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Michaela G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great clarifying shampoo! My hair is very oily and I use dry shampoo fairly often. This shampoo cleans all the built up junk from my scalp and leaves my hair feeling soft and full. It does do a really good job of getting your hair squeaky clean, so I only use this once a week and definitely be sure to follow up with a deep conditioner or leave in hair treatment. Kinda pricey but worth it IMO
Juliette D.
Vienna, VA
Love the smell and it lasts a long time and I feel it keeps my hair bright and shiny for longer. I love the brand and the packaging is nice and I feel this suits my hair very well. Been using it for quite awhile now
Rene N.
Burbank, CA
It's a great shampoo, I only give it four stars for accessibility. If I could get it at cvs it would be awesome. Sometime i just don't want to go out of my way for this kind of specialty shampoo you know.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This product allows you to keep your hair color longer. I have used MANY products and even though this one is a bit more costly, I love it. Pair it with the conditioner and you have a perfect combo.
Christine W.
Fresno, CA
This shampoo is excellent for color treated hair. My hair color is a dark blonde color and this really balances out the tones in my hair, and provides a nice and glossy shine!
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
BB has the best products and this shampoo is no exception. The only real downside is that it is really expensive. Great quality but expensive. There are cheaper alternatives out there maybe even drugstore dupes that I would consider.
Mariam G.
Gurnee, IL
This shampoo protects my color and takes care of my hair. I have bleached hair and this shampoo makes it feel super nourished and neveer dry or damaged! Must have!!
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
This is a great shampoo for brunettes and perfect for every day use, keeps hair from fading if colored, smells great and works amazing. Love!
Erin P.
Slidell, LA
I love this product. The cool brunettes shampoo works great with the color I use for my hair and doesn't leave residue or buildup!
Leah B.
What do you all think of this product if you have used it? I have "dark blonde" hair but I am wondering if this might be a good shampoo try.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where do I get at?
Eliceth S.
Is this shampoo sulfate/parabens free?