Bumble and bumble. Color Support Shampoo Extra Mild for Cool Blondes, Silver and White

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Suzanna J.
Anderson
This is great for us blondes! Keeps your hair super hydrated if you are like me and constantly in a lake , pool or ocean!
Gina p.
Waycross, GA
Love be this it keeps blonde hair looking nice and fresh for a long time one of the best I have tried
Julie N.
Edmond , OK
I absolutely love B&B products. This shampoo is also a go to for me . It is a bit pricey, but I feel it is worth the splurge. This product gives my blonde platinum colored hair a gorgeous shine and takes out the brassy color that it gets after a few weeks . My color keeps vibrant and healthy and not to mention very hydrated as well. Highly recommend !
Dana H.
Tinley Park , IL
If you want to keep your light hair an ashy tone, this is definitely the shampoo to use! It's not drying at all
Delaney N.
Cincinnati, OH
Love how this tones my hair and keeps everything nice and cool. A little bit goes a long way.
sarah m.
Needmore, PA
This shampoo helps to keep the brassy tones from developing in my light ash blonde hair.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
If you ever color your hair blonde or highlight it and you can't get rid of the brassiness this is the best shampoo and conditioner line you can ever use just let it sit on your hair a little bit longer and it will get rid of that brassy color and help it look more of the cool blonde that you're looking for.
Cloey H.
Louisville
This product really helps to lock in the color , it helps to prevent you blonde from getting brassy as well
Barbara H.
Riverside, CA
This,has great hydration for your hair especially for curly hair you can't go wrong
Jessica K.
Lake Forest, CA
I've always had colored hair and didn't know why my hair would turn orange or greenish. After discovering ingredients with sulfate does that to your hair, I tried this product and toned down the brassiness after one use! After 3 uses the brass was all gone! Works wonders!
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Where is this shampoo sold?