Bumble and bumble Color Support Shampoo, Extra Mild, for Cool Blondes, Silver and White, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Christina M.
Wellington, FL
If you ever color your hair blonde or highlight it and you can't get rid of the brassiness this is the best shampoo and conditioner line you can ever use just let it sit on your hair a little bit longer and it will get rid of that brassy color and help it look more of the cool blonde that you're looking for.
Chanelle J.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite color supplemental shampoo brands. It leaves my hair so soft and I never have to worry about my highlights fading or turning ashy. It is expensive, but since I already spend money on salon appointments, I need to maintain that at home!
Karoline H.
Flat rock , Mi
Love, love this shampoo, fragrance lasts days, removes any brassiness & gold tones from water, leaves hair full of body
Cloey H.
Louisville
This product really helps to lock in the color , it helps to prevent you blonde from getting brassy as well
Barbara H.
Riverside, CA
This,has great hydration for your hair especially for curly hair you can't go wrong
Jessica K.
Mission Viejo, CA
I've always had colored hair and didn't know why my hair would turn orange or greenish. After discovering ingredients with sulfate does that to your hair, I tried this product and toned down the brassiness after one use! After 3 uses the brass was all gone! Works wonders!
Tori H.
Lexington, KY
I personally love the product, but the price is pretty steep for the amount of product you get. It tones down brassiness and freshens up dull blonde hair, but there are a lot of products that are just as good without breaking the bank.
Dana H.
Oak lawn, IL
If you want to keep your light hair an ashy tone, this is definitely the shampoo to use! It's not drying at all
Ally T.
Good product, make sure to leave it on blonde hair longer than a normal shampoo to get full effect.
Jessica P.
This bb shampoo makes my blonde so much brighter! No brassy tones or orange tones! I wash my hair about 3 times a week and swear by this!!!
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Where is this shampoo sold?