Bumble and bumble. Color Support Shampoo Extra Mild for Cool Blondes, Silver and White

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Julie N.
Edmond , OK
I absolutely love B&B products. This shampoo is also a go to for me . It is a bit pricey, but I feel it is worth the splurge. This product gives my blonde platinum colored hair a gorgeous shine and takes out the brassy color that it gets after a few weeks . My color keeps vibrant and healthy and not to mention very hydrated as well. Highly recommend !
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
If you ever color your hair blonde or highlight it and you can't get rid of the brassiness this is the best shampoo and conditioner line you can ever use just let it sit on your hair a little bit longer and it will get rid of that brassy color and help it look more of the cool blonde that you're looking for.
Chanelle J.
Brookfield, WI
This is one of my favorite color supplemental shampoo brands. It leaves my hair so soft and I never have to worry about my highlights fading or turning ashy. It is expensive, but since I already spend money on salon appointments, I need to maintain that at home!
Tori H.
Lexington, KY
I personally love the product, but the price is pretty steep for the amount of product you get. It tones down brassiness and freshens up dull blonde hair, but there are a lot of products that are just as good without breaking the bank.
Jessica K.
Lake Forest, CA
I've always had colored hair and didn't know why my hair would turn orange or greenish. After discovering ingredients with sulfate does that to your hair, I tried this product and toned down the brassiness after one use! After 3 uses the brass was all gone! Works wonders!
Jessica P.
This bb shampoo makes my blonde so much brighter! No brassy tones or orange tones! I wash my hair about 3 times a week and swear by this!!!
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality.
Suzanna J.
Anderson
This is great for us blondes! Keeps your hair super hydrated if you are like me and constantly in a lake , pool or ocean!
Karoline H.
Flat rock , Mi
Love, love this shampoo, fragrance lasts days, removes any brassiness & gold tones from water, leaves hair full of body
Dana H.
Tinley Park, IL
If you want to keep your light hair an ashy tone, this is definitely the shampoo to use! It's not drying at all
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Where is this shampoo sold?