BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

For the Brunette who finds that gradual reddening maddening, using Color Support Conditioner is one way to keep your cool - a blend of pigments in a deeply moisturizing yet lightweight base that leaves shimmering color, brilliant lustre, ultimate manageability, and a lovely softness. Use following Color Support Shampoo only. Suitable for daily use. Made in USA.

A T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good basic conditioner, I don't feel like it makes a difference in the color of my hair. And it's kind of pricey for me not to notice any difference? I won't buy this again but I love so many of their hair products I'm glad I tried it!
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this conditioner makes my hair feel! I have colored my hair on and off over the years and this is definitely one of my favorite color savers. Plus, it smells amazing!
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
This is the best color support you could possibly get I like to leave this on my hair for an extra few minutes to not only deep condition it but it gives my color a great boost.
Andrea H.
South Beach, OR
Like this product. not to sure about the price for what you get though. they say quality over quanity.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
I am a brunette so I love this formula. It's so amazing. My hair has never been so soft
Kate S.
Freehold, NJ
LOVE this shampoo & conditioner! I used to color my hair regularly and have had highlights periodically since 2005. It definitely helped my color last longer and it smells FANTASTIC! I purchased it at my hair salon at the recommendation of my hairdresser and I would definitely recommend it.
Adrienne H.
Henderson , NV
This stuff is a GOD SENT! I like my brunette color to be an ashy color. This stuff takes away the brassy red tones. I like to apply is a hair mask and leave it on for 10 minutes to get the full effect. LOVE THIS STUFF.
Chrissy F.
Charleston, SC
I love this conditioner! It seemed to make my hair more shiny. I would love to use it everyday but it's out of my everyday budget. The packaging is great. This is a wonderful product for color treated hair. Seemed to make my highlight brighter even though it's for brown hair.
Kara H.
Saint Paul, MN
As a brunette this product worked really well to keep that rich color that notoriously dulls after a few weeks. I noticed several extra weeks of brunette life! Great product!
Lauren D.
Attleboro Falls, MA
I love this conditioner and have been using for a very long time and I don't plan on switching anytime soon. It is on the pricey side, but well worth the extra money. The packaging is great and hold an excellent product.