Bumble and bumble Color Support Conditioner, High Shine, for True Reds, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Candice V.
Candice V.
Mondovi, WI
I love the vibrancy I can keep my red with this conditioner. I'm never worked about the dreaded brassiness that comes with going red. And I've never had commercial perfect hair but with this I feel and look like I'm walking out of the salon and to be honest it's a fantastic product.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST stuff for keeping red hair red. Anytime I dye my hair red I use this stuff and everyone wants to know how I save my color.
Margie B.
Margie B.
San Antonio, TX
Love this.works hreat. Id recommend from a stylist. Males your color ladt a lo ng time
Lori O.
Lori O.
I think this product has been the key to keeping my color in tact. It has allowed me to stretch out time longer in between colorings. It has a nice pleasant scent and goes on without the greasy feeling. I would get it again. I am a fan.
kayla R.
kayla R.
Doniphan, MO
I'm not a natural red head but I colored my hair a vibrant fire engine red and this conditioner seemed to make my color stick and stay a lot longer then most
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this conditioner because it keeps my blonde colored hair bright and shiny and never looks dull because of this1
Rayelle V.
Rayelle V.
Montclair, NJ
Love this product! Love the scent, the consistency and the color..it did not require much effort and the results what a long time.
hollie m.
hollie m.
Modesto, CA
For those who haven't heads of this brand you are truly missing out! This keeps my hair healthy and it feels so soft! I love it
Anita M.
Anita M.
S San Fran, CA
One of the best conditioner ever just a small amount on your hand rub it in my hair was very nice soft smells vee good
Julia R.
Julia R.
Love it! It smells sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good