Bumble and bumble Color Support Conditioner, High Shine, for Cool Blondes, Silver and White, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

• Have you tried any other purple or products for the granny hair?1 Answers
  • "I feel like I've stepped out of the salon every time I use it." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair color last a lot longer!" in 1 review
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
New Iberia, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this to help sustain my purple hair, I enjoyed the consistency and the softness of my hair afterwards. I switched between this and a professional color depositing conditioner and haven't had to recolor my hair (aside from roots) for six months.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bumble and Bumble color support conditioner for blonde hair is amazing. When I highlighted my hair in the past I used it religiously. I hate brassy yellow highlights and Bumble and Bumble helped me keep my highlights platinum in color
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purple shampoo always use when dying my hair light! definitely gets rid of brassy yellow tones and keeps my hair the color i want it to be
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner smells awesome. Leaves your hair smelling so fresh and clean and is great for my blonde hair.
Cotton T.
Cotton T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I regularly have my hair bleached and this conditioner keeps away the brassyness. It's fantastic!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Holiday, FL
A great timing conditioner to keep my blonde hair bright and shiny in between salon appointments.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Great for keeping my blond strands brass free. It was a decent conditioner as well.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Pearl, MS
I have been using this conditioner as well as another to help keep my colored blonde hair from getting brassy tones. It deep conditions so brushing my hair after a shower is simple with minimum damage. You'll love the texture and softness of your hair after using this conditioner just once!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
McDonough, GA
Love this for my bleached hair that I hi-light. I usually go to the salon every 8-10 weeks, and the purple shampoo and conditioner help keep me blonde longer. Any time I am feeling brassy, I let this set in my hair and go to work! It helps eliminate all yellow tones,, and brightens my blonde!
Christina V.
Christina V.
New Milford, CT
Love the feeling of this shampoo and conditioner. Great for very very light blonde hair and fantastic for summer time. I try to go a little heavier with my conditioning in winter.
Henk M.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you tried any other purple or products for the granny hair?