BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Bradyn M.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is AMAZING! I have colored hair and it kept the blonde from turning a brassy color. It is a bit pricey but you definitely get your money's worth out of it!
Michelle C.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I used this conditioner when having my hair colored light brown from black! This product was a life saver in that it kept my color vibrant while making the slow transition away from black.
rachael m.
Love this! My hair dresser turned me on to this product. When I started colouring my hair more this product was a lifesaver! Smells great too!
Esther T.
Denton, TX
I went through this like drinking water, I wish for the price there was more product
But I guess if you are into the brand then by all means
ET
diana m.
Miami, Florida
Supe de este producto por una amiga y es muy bueno, lo recomiendo aunque confieso que de esa marca es el segundo producto que he usado
Carmen R.
West Chester, OH
I've used this product....and I really like it...it leaves my hair soft and clean! Would recommend it to everyone that is a brunette!
Candy J.
I love how this product makes my hair feel and smell. This product was perfect for me as a leave in conditioner.
samantha d.
Granite City, IL
This stuff is awesome for color treated hair it is amazing !!!! I wish i cld of used it since i was 12
Jenna M.
Meriden, CT
I love this conditioner. My hair is very fine and doesn't feel heavy or weighed down after I use it.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA
Nice product to use after you get your hair colored and helps to keep your color maintained longer