Bumble and bumble Color Minded UV Protective Styling Balm

A nourishing, heat-protecting hair balm for natural movement, control, and luster. This ultra-moisturizing hair cream is a versatile styling option for serious control and subtle shine. While helping to minimize fading effects, you can use it as a supreme blow-dry tool for vivacious volume and a soft, natural feel. Use a round brush for an extra lift or a flat iron for sleekness. Heat and humidity protection plus UV filters fight the effects of heat styling and sun for all hair types—colored or not. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Formulated with a new, proprietary two-polymer technology that covalently binds to and cross-links over color-treated hair, this color-preserving complex works to resurface the process-damaged cuticle and seal the hair to prevent color washout and fading. The color process opens the cuticle to deposit color into the hair shaft. If the cuticle is not sealed properly, water can enter and wash away new color as soon as the first shampoo (which is when the most color washout happens).

Angela P.
I really like this stuff. I put it on damp hair. I feel like it makes it easier to style my hair and gives a bit more texture to my hair. I'm not a big fan of the smell of it though. It doesn't smell pretty enough. That does not stop me from using it though
Brittany A.
Hong Kong
Love using this product after straightening my hair as it leaves it shinny, healthy looking and with no split ends in sight! After using it for a few weeks, I already see great results!
Mikhail M.
If you have dyed your hair blonde, say hello to your new holy grail. Keeps your color-treated hair looking great and not brassy. It leaves my hair shiny and looking fuller!
Shannyn B.
This smells so nice! I apply it to my damp hair and blow dry. I'm obsessed with this, my hair stays straight for days and has great frizz control.
Emily F.
Saint Vincent de Paul
Bumble and bumble est ma marque préférée pour les cheveux
Il ont une texture unique et ont un résultat exceptionnel sur mes cheveux en tout cas
Niquita w.
Covelo, CA
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
Is it save with having you hair dyed different colors, like will it stay or does it wash the color out