BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A nourishing, heat-protecting hair balm for natural movement, control, and luster. This ultra-moisturizing hair cream is a versatile styling option for serious control and subtle shine. While helping to minimize fading effects, you can use it as a supreme blow-dry tool for vivacious volume and a soft, natural feel. Use a round brush for an extra lift or a flat iron for sleekness. Heat and humidity protection plus UV filters fight the effects of heat styling and sun for all hair types—colored or not. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Formulated with a new, proprietary two-polymer technology that covalently binds to and cross-links over color-treated hair, this color-preserving complex works to resurface the process-damaged cuticle and seal the hair to prevent color washout and fading. The color process opens the cuticle to deposit color into the hair shaft. If the cuticle is not sealed properly, water can enter and wash away new color as soon as the first shampoo (which is when the most color washout happens).

Denise N.
Brownsville, TX
Every time I dye my hair red it tends to come off within two weeks. Using this product has helped me keep my red longer saving me money. It smells awesome and leaves my hair clean.
Rachel W.
Columbia, MO
I always use this when I go to the beach or am outside for a long time-especially in the summer. It keeps my hair from getting thin or over bleached. It smells lovely and works incredibly well. It also never leaves my hair greasy.
Amy K.
Washington, DC
I love this product. It's great to ad d vibrancy -not just to color-treated hair - but to natural hair as well. MINIMAL Hold and don't use at the roots but it's great to give movement and body to air-dried hair.
Pam S.
I found this gem at the hair salon. I've got fairly short hair that is colored and highlighted. I like that this product is gentle on colored hair. It give my hair just the right amount of texture.
Vicki T.
Camas, WA
My hair stylist uses Bumble and Bumble Color Mi died UV Protective Styling Balm when I get my hair colored and styled. I love the scent and the way my hair is soft and shiny after it isapplied
Savannah H.
Arlington, TX
This stuff smells amazing! Makes your hair super soft and shiny!! Would totally buy again, I used in conjunction with the Bumble and Bunble "color minded" shampoo and conditioner as well.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Absolutely love this product for protecting the lowlights, really helps to show off the highlights I get done on my hair, and keeps it silky soft. Smells delicious, easy to find at my local Ulta, and priced just right.
Fatima G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I really like to use this balm since I've dyed my hair so many times! When I use this product my hair doesn't get as damage when I curl or straighten my hair
Ashlyn F.
Bloomington, IN
Love this product! My hair was so soft and moisturized after just a couple of days of use. Wish i could continue to use it more but it is expensive
Keeley D.
Tallahassee, FL
Wonderful for neon and brightly colored hair. Was an absolute lifesaver when I wanted to maintain curls or the waviness of my hair after braiding
Niquita w.
Covelo, CA
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
Is it save with having you hair dyed different colors, like will it stay or does it wash the color out