BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A nourishing, heat-protecting hair balm for natural movement, control, and luster. This ultra-moisturizing hair cream is a versatile styling option for serious control and subtle shine. While helping to minimize fading effects, you can use it as a supreme blow-dry tool for vivacious volume and a soft, natural feel. Use a round brush for an extra lift or a flat iron for sleekness. Heat and humidity protection plus UV filters fight the effects of heat styling and sun for all hair types—colored or not. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Formulated with a new, proprietary two-polymer technology that covalently binds to and cross-links over color-treated hair, this color-preserving complex works to resurface the process-damaged cuticle and seal the hair to prevent color washout and fading. The color process opens the cuticle to deposit color into the hair shaft. If the cuticle is not sealed properly, water can enter and wash away new color as soon as the first shampoo (which is when the most color washout happens).

Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
This product has a good amount of hold without being sticky or staying tacky. It keeps the baby hairs out of my face and also helps my hair stay in place, while allowing my hair to move freely. I do have color my hair regularly and this styling balm always makes my color look much brighter and healthier! I've noticed since I started using this product my color stays on longer than before, so i can go a couple of weeks longer in between coloring.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
Sunblock for your hair! This is definitely a must have for the summer or when going to the beach! I have fine hair so when I would go to the beach my scalp use to get sun burned. Ever since using this product I don't have to worry about my scalp getting sunburned and it helps protect the color of your hair as well! Its very light and doesn't weigh your hair down.
Diamonds T.
Bronx, NY
This balm does not weigh the hair down and it controls fly aways . Also it adds a natural shine to the hair. This balm protects hair from uv allowing my hair color to last longer and look vibrant. its a great heat protectant and decreases frizz while leaving hair feeling smooth. its a good buy.
Cristen
I continue to color my hair on a regular basis very vivid reds and violet undertones so protecting that color is so very important to me. I also love to be outdoors and wanted a protect to help protect my hair from sun damage as you would protect your skin for UV rays. This product did just that it was easy to apply and it helped keep my color looking great between salon visits!
Diane
Hawthorne, CA
I heat step my curly hair a lot. This protective styling balm is essential for protecting my hair. Aplease the styling has caused my hair to dry out, but this balm smooths everything out and leaves a beautiful texture
Karie E.
Chesapeake, VA
Used this on my colored hair and my hair held its style all day long despite the humidity in my area. I do feel like this product has helped the life of my hair color last longer, would definietly recommend!
Kristine C.
This product is a must for me during the summer or anytime I am outside since I live in Texas it works great w my dry curly hair and is friendly w my psoriasis it doesn't make me itchy like other products do
Brianda M.
Brownsville, TX
This is the perfect, super lightweight balm for your hair. My hair is fine-thin and this is the prefect way to stile my hare with out the heavy feel. The scent is nice and clean nothing too much for a hair product, I'll recommend this balm if you want a good product to protect your hair.
Alexis D.
Love it! It helps protect my hair color super well when applied before blow drying. When I forget to use it, I can immediately tell the difference in not only my hair sheen, but the overall texture.
Rue H.
Charlotte , NC
I use heat on my hair almost daily and this is the first product I have found to not only provide protection but not weigh down my hair or counter act what the styling is meant to do.
Niquita w.
Covelo, CA
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
Is it save with having you hair dyed different colors, like will it stay or does it wash the color out