BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A nourishing, heat-protecting hair balm for natural movement, control, and luster. This ultra-moisturizing hair cream is a versatile styling option for serious control and subtle shine. While helping to minimize fading effects, you can use it as a supreme blow-dry tool for vivacious volume and a soft, natural feel. Use a round brush for an extra lift or a flat iron for sleekness. Heat and humidity protection plus UV filters fight the effects of heat styling and sun for all hair types—colored or not. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Formulated with a new, proprietary two-polymer technology that covalently binds to and cross-links over color-treated hair, this color-preserving complex works to resurface the process-damaged cuticle and seal the hair to prevent color washout and fading. The color process opens the cuticle to deposit color into the hair shaft. If the cuticle is not sealed properly, water can enter and wash away new color as soon as the first shampoo (which is when the most color washout happens).

Cristen
Cristen
I continue to color my hair on a regular basis very vivid reds and violet undertones so protecting that color is so very important to me. I also love to be outdoors and wanted a protect to help protect my hair from sun damage as you would protect your skin for UV rays. This product did just that it was easy to apply and it helped keep my color looking great between salon visits!
Diana G.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
Sunblock for your hair! This is definitely a must have for the summer or when going to the beach! I have fine hair so when I would go to the beach my scalp use to get sun burned. Ever since using this product I don't have to worry about my scalp getting sunburned and it helps protect the color of your hair as well! Its very light and doesn't weigh your hair down.
Diamonds T.
Diamonds T.
Bronx, NY
This balm does not weigh the hair down and it controls fly aways . Also it adds a natural shine to the hair. This balm protects hair from uv allowing my hair color to last longer and look vibrant. its a great heat protectant and decreases frizz while leaving hair feeling smooth. its a good buy.
Brianda M.
Brianda M.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect, super lightweight balm for your hair. My hair is fine-thin and this is the prefect way to stile my hare with out the heavy feel. The scent is nice and clean nothing too much for a hair product, I'll recommend this balm if you want a good product to protect your hair.
Karie E.
Karie E.
Chesapeake, VA
Used this on my colored hair and my hair held its style all day long despite the humidity in my area. I do feel like this product has helped the life of my hair color last longer, would definietly recommend!
Kristine C.
Kristine C.
This product is a must for me during the summer or anytime I am outside since I live in Texas it works great w my dry curly hair and is friendly w my psoriasis it doesn't make me itchy like other products do
Pam S.
Pam S.
I found this gem at the hair salon. I've got fairly short hair that is colored and highlighted. I like that this product is gentle on colored hair. It give my hair just the right amount of texture.
Gaby K.
Gaby K.
Dayton, TX
Lightly sand that helps keep my hair protected from styling tools and the sun. Lightly scented in lightweight without wearing my hair down
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
The aroma is so pleasant I love it so much. And it really does give shape to my curls and controls the frizz. I highly recommend this.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oceanside, CA
Good for preventing heat damage, leaves your hair feeling nice. Doesn't leave an icky feeling. Use when damp. Pretty good value.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
Is it save with having you hair dyed different colors, like will it stay or does it wash the color out
Niquita w.