Bumble and bumble. Color Minded UV Protective Styling Balm

A nourishing, heat-protecting hair balm for natural movement, control, and luster. This ultra-moisturizing hair cream is a versatile styling option for serious control and subtle shine. While helping to minimize fading effects, you can use it as a supreme blow-dry tool for vivacious volume and a soft, natural feel. Use a round brush for an extra lift or a flat iron for sleekness. Heat and humidity protection plus UV filters fight the effects of heat styling and sun for all hair types—colored or not. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Formulated with a new, proprietary two-polymer technology that covalently binds to and cross-links over color-treated hair, this color-preserving complex works to resurface the process-damaged cuticle and seal the hair to prevent color washout and fading. The color process opens the cuticle to deposit color into the hair shaft. If the cuticle is not sealed properly, water can enter and wash away new color as soon as the first shampoo (which is when the most color washout happens).

Does it work good?
Is it save with having you hair dyed different colors, like will it stay or does it wash the color out
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Color Minded UV Protective Styling Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Bumble and bumble est ma marque préférée pour les cheveux Il ont une texture unique et ont un résultat exceptionnel sur mes cheveux en tout cas
Spanish Fort, AL
Love this stuff. So many times we think about using sunscreen in our make up daily but we forget our hair ages as well with all the harmful uv rays. Just like we pay the money to buy better products to wash and condition our hair with. We need to use the last step of that process. I love the way this smells and it doesn’t weigh my hair down at all. I can tell the difference during the summer time if I forget to use this product on the days I’m rushing. I will definitely continue to buy this product and protect my hair!!
Toronto, ON
Easy to use, a little goes a long way and perfect for colour treated damaged hair. After colouring my hair multiple times I was left with tick corse hair (thickness I don't mind but corseness I do!). Especially given that it was summer and my hair was newly color treated I absolutely needed something to protect my hair from sun damage and having the color fade out. Definitely gave my hair a smoothr touch and kept my hair color in-tact during the summer months
San Antonio , TX
This product has a good amount of hold without being sticky or staying tacky. It keeps the baby hairs out of my face and also helps my hair stay in place, while allowing my hair to move freely. I do have color my hair regularly and this styling balm always makes my color look much brighter and healthier! I've noticed since I started using this product my color stays on longer than before, so i can go a couple of weeks longer in between coloring.
Ontario, CA
Sunblock for your hair! This is definitely a must have for the summer or when going to the beach! I have fine hair so when I would go to the beach my scalp use to get sun burned. Ever since using this product I don't have to worry about my scalp getting sunburned and it helps protect the color of your hair as well! Its very light and doesn't weigh your hair down.
Bronx, NY
This balm does not weigh the hair down and it controls fly aways . Also it adds a natural shine to the hair. This balm protects hair from uv allowing my hair color to last longer and look vibrant. its a great heat protectant and decreases frizz while leaving hair feeling smooth. its a good buy.
I continue to color my hair on a regular basis very vivid reds and violet undertones so protecting that color is so very important to me. I also love to be outdoors and wanted a protect to help protect my hair from sun damage as you would protect your skin for UV rays. This product did just that it was easy to apply and it helped keep my color looking great between salon visits!
Lawndale, CA
I heat step my curly hair a lot. This protective styling balm is essential for protecting my hair. Aplease the styling has caused my hair to dry out, but this balm smooths everything out and leaves a beautiful texture
This product is a must for me during the summer or anytime I am outside since I live in Texas it works great w my dry curly hair and is friendly w my psoriasis it doesn't make me itchy like other products do
Chesapeake, VA
Used this on my colored hair and my hair held its style all day long despite the humidity in my area. I do feel like this product has helped the life of my hair color last longer, would definietly recommend!