BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

An illuminating, color-preserving serum that provides weightless definition. This revitalizing, silky smooth serum provides heat-styling protection, controls frizz and flyaways, polishes hair, and keeps all tones true. By locking color in and locking water out, you can keep even the hardest-to-keep hues as rich as the day of your service. Designed to treat dry or processed hair, Color Minded seals in shine and smooths the cuticle to make hair color glow, fights the horrid humidity, and adds healthy-looking luster and luminosity (just like a finishing coat). Formulated with a new, proprietary two-polymer technology that covalently binds to and cross-links over color-treated hair, this color-preserving complex works to resurface the process-damaged cuticle and seal the hair to prevent color washout and fading. The color process opens the cuticle to deposit color into the hair shaft. If the cuticle is not sealed properly, water can enter and wash away new color as soon as the first shampoo (which is when the most color washout happens).

• This smells terrible! Is there something that is supposed...1 Answers
Brittney E.
Love, love, love this product! I use it before I blow-dry and straighten my hair, and notice my hair is significantly softer and smoother than when I don't use a serum. Be sure to only use a small amount of product so your hair does not end up oily.
Brooke K.
Queen Creek
This oil unlike most, provides uv AND uvb protection for the ultimate colored hair clients needs. Light weight and incredible for fall hair as well as light enough for finishing. The price is to the expected from the highly sought after brand.. and worth every cent.
Sahar B.
Livermore, CA
I love this brand, my go to and have been using consistently for years now. Works like a charm and not greasy
Kamilah F.
I used this when I was on holiday. I'll be honest, I can't tell if it made a difference. I was in the sun in morroco for a week. I returned and my hair was not damaged but I simply cant day it was due to this product. Too pricey, for me. I'd have to try other products in the line to see if this brand is for me.
Melyssa P.
Roy, UT
This smells terrible! Is there something that is supposed to go on after it? :/