Bumble and bumble. Color Minded Shampoo uploaded by Krista L.Bumble and bumble. Color Minded Shampoo uploaded by Mary P.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This ultra-mild cleanser helps preserve color and shine.

INGREDIENTS

Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sulfoacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-Betaine: gentle, sulfate free cleansers

Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Phenyl Trimethicone: conditions and helps with ease of combing

Polyquaternium-55, Dimethicone/Mercaptopropyl Methicone Copolymer, Dimethicone Silylate: locks in color

Buy on Sephora*
Natalie E.
New Berlin
this shampoo is really good for color treated hair. when i had bright colored hair (blue, pink, purple etc.) it helped my hair from fading A LOT. most shampoos just strip my hair of its color completely within the first three washes, but with this my hair hardly fades at all. even though it’s a little pricey, it’s really worth it if you dye your hair because it’ll save you from buying hair color so often.
octavio r.
Covina , CA
Keeps color safe and vibrant, it is sulfate free, it is a very THICK shampoo, a little goes a LONG way, add water if need be. Best for all hair types, you can use the conditioner as a mask / treatment for up to 10 mins which I like as well!
Megan W.
El Dorado Hills
I love the Bumble and bumble. Color Minded Shampoo! I use it when I shower on my bright pink hair. The shampoo helps to keep my hair perfect and pink for a long time. Not to mention that it smells really good, and it keeps my hair feeling clean even when it has been a few days since the last time I washed it. If you have colored hair you know how important it is that it keeps your hair feeling clean for a few days.
Natalie K.
Love this brand! It’s so good! I love the smell and it helps to protect my color treated hair...have I mentioned how good the scent is??? I alternate this brand with Briogeo depending on my hair needs
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love this shampoo! It maintains my blonde treated hair and leaves it healthy and shiny. It’s free of the damaging sulfates found in most shampoos but leaves it feeling super clean. It also has a great scent. Only improvement would be a larger size bottle but other than that it’s amazing!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I used to color treat my hair and it was fire engine red. Like the reddest of the reds. It was bright! I had to have the color touched up every 6-8 weeks and in order to shampoo without washing out all my color I used this stuff. It would still pull a bit of red but that’s normal. It kept my scalp feeling clean and polished and my locks as safe from stripping as it could.
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff smells phenomenal. Its really gentle on your hair, and is designed for color treated hair in order to keep the color in. A bottle will last you months at a time if you use it in moderation, even with regular use. I find it most comparable to the brand R+Co, which has a similar color shampoo.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always loved bumble and bumble products. This one is no exception. It smells very nice and it also made my blonde color look fresh and didn't make it fade over time. It moisturizes my hair and I am always happy with the result.
Shannon M.
Lynn, MA
It does exactly what it says. Keeps color from fading and keeps it healthy. Not too foaming but enough that you feel clean. I just wish there was more for the price.
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
This was an okay shampoo. I felt like I had more hair loss with this shampoo than my regular shampoo from K-town. My red hair did fade a little slower than normal hair shampoo, but I would not buy this again due to the price of it.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
What conditioner do you use with this shampoo?
Fatima S.
Is this worth it for my coloured hair? Or is there any other brands do you recommend?

back