Bumble and bumble Color Minded Conditioner 5 oz uploaded by Stephanie P.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A thick, moisturizing, color-preserving conditioner designed to seal, shine, and keep tones true. This invigorating conditioner moisturizes hydrates, softens, and detangles, while also helping to prevent color fading and washout. By locking color in and locking water out, you can keep even the hardest-to-keep hues as rich as the day of your service. Designed to treat dry or processed hair, Color Minded seals in shine and smooths the cuticle to make hair color glow, fights the horrid humidity, and adds healthy-looking luster and luminosity (just like a finishing coat). Formulated with a new, proprietary two-polymer technology that covalently binds to and cross-links over color-treated hair, this color-preserving complex works to resurface the process-damaged cuticle and seal the hair to prevent color washout and fading. The color process opens the cuticle to deposit color into the hair shaft. If the cuticle is not sealed properly, water can enter and wash away new color as soon as the first shampoo (which is when the most color washout happens). see more...

Bumble and bumble Color Minded Conditioner 5 oz
  • "I've been using this conditioner for close to two weeks and it has kept my hair looking the same as when I stepped foot out of the salon." in 1 review
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
THIS STUFF SMELLS SO AMAZING. Fragrance is very important to me. I love my hair smelling like I just walked out of the salon. Its great for me because it protects colored hair. A lot of conditioners can turn my hair brassy but this one protects against that. I absolutely love everything from B&B but this one might be my fav.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
I love this product because it makes my hair shiny and healthy. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because it’s so expensive. I shampoo and condition daily so I need a more affordable option, but if money was no object, this is all i would use.
Jordan S.
Smells wonderful, and a little goes a long way. I haven't colored my hair in about a month, but the color did fade pretty quickly which I'm going to try again and see if it was the color or the conditioner that contributed.
Zoe L.
Honestly, I like what it did for my hair, but not enough to pay over $30 a bottle for it. As a color model for a friend, I was given the bottle for free, but there’s no way I’d buy it. I do feel like it did a decent job with helping maintain my color, I used it before shampooing and weekly as a mask, but there are a hundred others out there that don’t cost nearly as much and work just as well. Overall, it’s a great product, but not for the price.
Megan B.
Great product. Leaves the hair feeling moisturized and not weighed down. You don’t need a lot of product using this. I think that’s why they packaged it differently compared to their other conditioners.
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
I really enjoy this product, and feel that it really does help to preserve the color in you hair - if you dye it. Additionally, it made my hair extremely soft despite the dye. The scent is delightful, and the product lasted forever even with a continual use.
Ashley R.
Orlando , FL
I use this conditioner with the matching shampoo. This helps lock in my red hair color with only a little product. When I use this conditioner I only need to do my hair 2 times a week. My hair stays soft and healthy thanks to this product!
Jordan C.
I love this conditioner. Initially I put off by the smell but you can't beat the color protection and its effect on your hair! I use it as a treatment as directed on the bottle, leaving it in my hair for ten minutes. My hair feels incredibly smooth and is so much easier to style and control after using this product. Since it is a little pricey I use it once every three washes and without fail, every "great" hair day I've had has occurred after using this conditioner. Can't recommend it enough!! Get past the bleh smell and enjoy silky smooth color protection!
Denise N.
Brownsville, TX
Using this product has helped retain my red color. Reds have always turned in to a auburn color within two weeks sometimes earlier but after using this awesome product my trips to the salon have been less and less. The smell reminds of being at the salon but it's better than having to dye my hair a lot of times. My hair feels awesome after using it and the smell doesn't stay too long. Ultimately I love this product because my red stays longer.
Kim G.
Florence, AL
This is the best conditioner I've ever used. First of all, I have horrible eyesight and I can tell by the tube what it is. Next, the aroma is light. It has a lightweight texture, but is concentrated enough to keep my hair soft and smooth. Oh, and my color never fades. I've also used it as a leave-in deep conditioner with fantastic results. It does not feel too gooey or heavy when used like this. Love it and will keep using.