Bumble and bumble. Color Minded Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie P.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

The rich formula hydrates, softens, and detangles while preventing color fading and washout. With our Color Preserving Complex, the conditioner works like a finishing coat to help hyrdrate, de-frizz, smooth, and add a healthy-looking luster.

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: imparts shine and lubricity to the hair

Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: conditions and helps with ease of combing

Dimethicone/Mercaptopropyl Methicone Coploymer, Dimethicone Silylate: locks in color

Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
THIS STUFF SMELLS SO AMAZING. Fragrance is very important to me. I love my hair smelling like I just walked out of the salon. Its great for me because it protects colored hair. A lot of conditioners can turn my hair brassy but this one protects against that. I absolutely love everything from B&B but this one might be my fav.
Vanessa T.
It’s a light weight conditioner , with good and gentle smell, that won’t leave your hair greasy or heavy- but also doesn’t have great moisturizer proprieties. I never experience silky or shiny hair after using it... but only relatively soft.
In my opinion, there’s so many better options in the market, even for a fraction of the price !
Andréa G.
This is the conditoner my hairdresser uses after she colors my hair. While it helped to moisturize my hair, I feel that it didn’t provide the silliness I expect out of a good conditioner. I like that it’s color safe but I wish it was mor effective. It smells great though.
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
I really enjoy this product, and feel that it really does help to preserve the color in you hair - if you dye it. Additionally, it made my hair extremely soft despite the dye. The scent is delightful, and the product lasted forever even with a continual use.
Megan B.
Great product. Leaves the hair feeling moisturized and not weighed down. You don’t need a lot of product using this. I think that’s why they packaged it differently compared to their other conditioners.
Jordan C.
I love this conditioner. Initially I put off by the smell but you can't beat the color protection and its effect on your hair! I use it as a treatment as directed on the bottle, leaving it in my hair for ten minutes. My hair feels incredibly smooth and is so much easier to style and control after using this product. Since it is a little pricey I use it once every three washes and without fail, every "great" hair day I've had has occurred after using this conditioner. Can't recommend it enough!! Get past the bleh smell and enjoy silky smooth color protection!
Zoe L.
Honestly, I like what it did for my hair, but not enough to pay over $30 a bottle for it. As a color model for a friend, I was given the bottle for free, but there’s no way I’d buy it. I do feel like it did a decent job with helping maintain my color, I used it before shampooing and weekly as a mask, but there are a hundred others out there that don’t cost nearly as much and work just as well. Overall, it’s a great product, but not for the price.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
I love this product because it makes my hair shiny and healthy. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because it’s so expensive. I shampoo and condition daily so I need a more affordable option, but if money was no object, this is all i would use.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
I use this conditioner with the matching shampoo. This helps lock in my red hair color with only a little product. When I use this conditioner I only need to do my hair 2 times a week. My hair stays soft and healthy thanks to this product!
Jordan S.
Smells wonderful, and a little goes a long way. I haven't colored my hair in about a month, but the color did fade pretty quickly which I'm going to try again and see if it was the color or the conditioner that contributed.