BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco Conditioner is a moisture-rich conditioner made with a blend of Coconut and Murumuru Butters. This conditioner helps to restore moisture, improve flexibility, minimize frizz, and make hair shimmer. This Conditioner, with its creamy coconut scent, was created for coconut lovers and island hoppers and for best results, pair with Creme de Coco Shampoo and Creme de Coco Masque. This product is compatible with color-treated hair. see more...

Eva K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a go-to for years when my hair needs an extra dose of moisture. It leave my hair soft, manageable and it smells so, so good. Helps with the appearance of split ends, dryness and damage. A really wonderful conditioner.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this consitioner! I feel like its one of the original “coconut” shampoo/cond combo that everyone went to since forever ago. Once in awhile ill treat myself and make the bottle last as much as i can! Its a really nice product!
Grace K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner not only hydrates but makes your hair feel and look amazing! I have pretty dry, curly hair and using this made it gleam and define my curls! Targets dry hair, and damage! Definitely satisfied with this product !
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a small bottle but it does go along way. It smells good and feels good has a very nice creamy texture and covers the hair so easily. I would recommend buying it again I just wish it came in a bigger bottle
Christian g.
knox, pa
L.O.V.E. I love this conditioner because of the smell and how well it conditions my curly colored long hair!! My curls are often hard to deal with because my hair is always getting knotted and I rely heavily on a good conditioner to help me brush my hair.  I would def. suggest anyone to try this one.
Oksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great conditioner. My hair is really thin and usually gets tangled up. This condition makes my hair soft, silky and untangles it. Plus it smells great
courtney d.
Berea, OH
This stuff smells amazing and it's great for my long tangly hair and makes it soft and smooth I highly recommend.
Doris L.
Great conditioner for my tangly hair. Smells great and you only need a little bit each wash.
Raven S.
Goldsboro, NC
I love it. It makes my hair feel light and smells amazing after I use it. I can't stop sniffing it.