BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Noelle V.
Noelle V.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of Bumble and Bumble products, but this one is not my favorite. It smells delicious, just like coco, but I found it to be a bit heavy for my hair. I have fine hair that is straight, and this weighed it down a little. I wouldn't buy this again but will continue buying other products they have in their line.
Mingyi W.
Mingyi W.
Providence, RI
This conditioner honestly smells so good and makes me really happy whenever I use it just because it feels so luxurious. It also works really well for softening hair that has become course in the winter and it's really gentle on hair as well, which is something I always look for since my hair is very fine.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Anchorage, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stiff rocks! My hair is always so soft after using this. It doesn't break the bank and it never leaves a residue. I do run out of it quickly and have to replace often, bet it is very effective and therefore worth it. I'm highly satisfied with this product and would recommend to others
Linda C.
Linda C.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for dry hair. For the price I paid, I wish I would've gotten a little more product, my hair is long, and I ended up using it very quickly. I have dark brown/black hair, and it is fine. I would say this is great for someone who has concerns with dry, short hair.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Glendora , Ca
Amazzzzing ! I love this brand especially when they carry a coco butter. I've worked with many clients at salons and when salons carry this ! I get super excited to show my clients what this can do ! And how yummy it smells and feels
Gracie B.
Gracie B.
Franklin Furnace, OH
This product is worth every single penny. It leaves hair silky, shiny. After cutting my hair I bought this and noticed that it takes much longer for any split ends to end. This scent will leave you sniffing your hair 24/7.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Dallas, Tx
Smells amazing... I bought it because I read in a magazine some where that a celeb loved it and uses it all the time... It was a good conditioner and smelled divine but nothing out of the ordinary.
Katie I.
Katie I.
Love this conditioner. The smell is divine and best of he B & B line. It's perfect for color treated or dry hair and my go to summer product. If you have finer hair, try their Invisible Oil
Krista N.
Krista N.
Manasquan, NJ
I was using this a lot in the summer. I spend a lot of time in the water (ocean and pool) so my hair can get very dry. I used this daily and it really helped to keep my hair healthy.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Mooresville, NC
This is a great conditioner. Highly recommend. It is heavy, so it may weigh down fine hair types. The smell alone is worth it. I wish i could have a candle in the scent!!!