BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco Conditioner is a moisture-rich conditioner made with a blend of Coconut and Murumuru Butters. This conditioner helps to restore moisture, improve flexibility, minimize frizz, and make hair shimmer. This Conditioner, with its creamy coconut scent, was created for coconut lovers and island hoppers and for best results, pair with Creme de Coco Shampoo and Creme de Coco Masque. This product is compatible with color-treated hair. see more...

Eva K.
This has been a go-to for years when my hair needs an extra dose of moisture. It leave my hair soft, manageable and it smells so, so good. Helps with the appearance of split ends, dryness and damage. A really wonderful conditioner.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I love this consitioner! I feel like its one of the original “coconut” shampoo/cond combo that everyone went to since forever ago. Once in awhile ill treat myself and make the bottle last as much as i can! Its a really nice product!
Grace K.
This conditioner not only hydrates but makes your hair feel and look amazing! I have pretty dry, curly hair and using this made it gleam and define my curls! Targets dry hair, and damage! Definitely satisfied with this product !
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
It’s a small bottle but it does go along way. It smells good and feels good has a very nice creamy texture and covers the hair so easily. I would recommend buying it again I just wish it came in a bigger bottle
Christian g.
knox, pa
L.O.V.E. I love this conditioner because of the smell and how well it conditions my curly colored long hair!! My curls are often hard to deal with because my hair is always getting knotted and I rely heavily on a good conditioner to help me brush my hair.  I would def. suggest anyone to try this one.
Noelle V.
Washington , DC
I'm a big fan of Bumble and Bumble products, but this one is not my favorite. It smells delicious, just like coco, but I found it to be a bit heavy for my hair. I have fine hair that is straight, and this weighed it down a little. I wouldn't buy this again but will continue buying other products they have in their line.
Mingyi W.
E Greenwich, RI
This conditioner honestly smells so good and makes me really happy whenever I use it just because it feels so luxurious. It also works really well for softening hair that has become course in the winter and it's really gentle on hair as well, which is something I always look for since my hair is very fine.
Brandi P.
Anchorage, AK
This stiff rocks! My hair is always so soft after using this. It doesn't break the bank and it never leaves a residue. I do run out of it quickly and have to replace often, bet it is very effective and therefore worth it. I'm highly satisfied with this product and would recommend to others
Linda C.
This product is great for dry hair. For the price I paid, I wish I would've gotten a little more product, my hair is long, and I ended up using it very quickly. I have dark brown/black hair, and it is fine. I would say this is great for someone who has concerns with dry, short hair.
Andrea J.
Glendora , Ca
Amazzzzing ! I love this brand especially when they carry a coco butter. I've worked with many clients at salons and when salons carry this ! I get super excited to show my clients what this can do ! And how yummy it smells and feels