Bumble and bumble. Classic Hairspray

A hair spray with flexible yet super-strong hold. This spray holds even the toughest of styles (think lacquered up 'dos, curly confections, and yesteryear's bouffants) without flaking.

How good does this product work compared to other hairspray products?
How does this compare to Redken 28?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Classic Hairspray!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus
I really like this hairspray for a flexible hold. The smell is really nice and the product works well. Often the product gets very clogged at the nozzle which is frustrating when you’re trying to spray and run, but overall i would recommend this product.
San Diego, CA.
This hairspray is amazing, has a great hold but not stiff. Smells really good. I have really fine hair and it doesn’t weigh it down. Anything bumble and bumble I have found is always a good product. I would recommend this to anyone to try.
Evans, GA
Bumble and Bumble classic hairspray is great! It holds hair in place while allowing hair to move. It’s not gooey or sticky and does not leave build-up or residue in my hair after washing!
Tupelo, MS
I love the hold of Bumble and Bumble classic hairspray. It holds and minimizes frizz without the extremely sticky feel most hairsprays give. The smell isn’t over powering or too much of a hair spray smell. I will definitely continue buying this product because it doesn’t break the bank!
New Richmond, WI
Once again in Bumble and Bumble is one of the top brands for Hair Care this hairspray is light smells wonderful sprays on evenly and works great with any hair type I would definitely recommend it to anybody looking for a good hair spray.
Purchased at: Sephora
This hairspray has a clean smell to it I really like instead of an alcohol scent most hairsprays have. It holds my curls all day long when I curl my hair. It Durand leave my hair sticky or stiff.
This smells great and is perfect for a light hold. If you’re wanting curls to stay, I’d look elsewhere. By 10 am my air was starting to look flat, so I would not purchase again. I recommend buying from your local salon, so you can return!
Atlanta, GA
This is a pretty good hairspray, however I don’t think it lives up to its price as I feel like you can get something similar from the drugstore. Overall it’s a pretty awesome product though, I just wish the price was lower.
Springfield, IL
can leave my hair a little stiff at times but helps keep my hair straight in the humid months. my curls aren’t held as well, but i do have long hair so the weight pulls at the curls as well. affordable and would buy again.
Loveland, OH