BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with flexible yet super-strong hold. This spray holds even the toughest of styles (think lacquered up 'dos, curly confections, and yesteryear's bouffants) without flaking.

Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I love the hold of Bumble and Bumble classic hairspray. It holds and minimizes frizz without the extremely sticky feel most hairsprays give. The smell isn’t over powering or too much of a hair spray smell. I will definitely continue buying this product because it doesn’t break the bank!
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
Once again in Bumble and Bumble is one of the top brands for Hair Care this hairspray is light smells wonderful sprays on evenly and works great with any hair type I would definitely recommend it to anybody looking for a good hair spray.
Dianna G.
This smells great and is perfect for a light hold. If you’re wanting curls to stay, I’d look elsewhere. By 10 am my air was starting to look flat, so I would not purchase again. I recommend buying from your local salon, so you can return!
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
This is a pretty good hairspray, however I don’t think it lives up to its price as I feel like you can get something similar from the drugstore. Overall it’s a pretty awesome product though, I just wish the price was lower.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Cami C.
I love this hairspray so much it’s the only one I ever use anymore. It’s expensive but has lasted me months with daily use. I even spray it on a spooly and use it to keep my eyebrows in place everyday
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the product BUT the nozzle always clogs up requiring you to run it under hot water, and soon after that, the nozzle breaks completely forcing you to throw away at least a half full can of hair spray. This has happened REPEATEDLY with this product. I beg you, B&Bto find a better nozzle! Until it does so, do not buy. It's a waste of your money.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
For the longest time this was my go to hairspray. For years.
I think they have recently (within the past year) changed the formula. Unfortunately it seems to take more product to get the holding power I’m used to getting, which means I have to repurchase more often, and it’s a more “higher end” priced hairspray.
I still love it and still keep a bottle at hand.
Kelsey D.
awesome hold without the crunch. you have to use maybe two or three "swipes" over a finished style to get firm, no move whatsoever hold. But its also great for everyday more low key styles. huge can for the price so thats nice. One of the biggest cans ive ever seen
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
So disappointed that Bumble and Bumble discontinued this hairspray! This has been my go-to for the better part of a decade at this point, and I think it's exactly what I look for in a hairspray. It doesn't smell bad, but does not have a really strong fragrance. It offers good hold without being crunchy, but isn't so soft that my curls fall out right away.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
How good does this product work compared to other hairspray products?
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
How does this compare to Redken 28?