Bumble and bumble Classic Hairspray uploaded by Samara S.Bumble and bumble Classic Hairspray uploaded by Marleigh N.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with flexible yet super-strong hold. This spray holds even the toughest of styles (think lacquered up 'dos, curly confections, and yesteryear's bouffants) without flaking.

• How good does this product work compared to other hairspray products?1 Answers
Megan H.
Megan H.
Nashville, TN
I've used this hair spray for years. It gives stellar hold with brushable feel. My hair is really fine and thin so it doesn't take well to products. This one doesn't feel crunchy and I barely notice I have hairspray in when I use it! My hair doesn't hold a curl well but with this hairspray I definitely get longer lasting results. The only con for me is that the smell is less than desiresble.
Echo B.
Echo B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only had this hairspray a couple weeks, but it is amazing. It doesn't give you that heavy, crunchy feeling a lot of hair sprays give you. It's light and flexible, and you can play with your hair without loosing your style. Totally worth the money. Will definitely be in my regular rotation of hair sprays. Even my boyfriend uses it every morning!
Aidan O.
Aidan O.
Toano, VA
This stuff is amazing. Holds hair in place for forever but leave room for movement, doesn't make hair feel stiff or sticky, just an all around great hairspray. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way and it's definitely worth a try. I will definitely buy another bottle (can? bottle?) when I'm done with my current one.
Samara S.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
I have this hairspray in travel size and it's the perfect companion to take with you if your style needs a little extra help through the day. It was a decent price and the hold is good. I don't particularly like the smell personally but the product is still good and easy to use.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
I am obsessed with this hair spray!! It literally smells DELICIOUS! but I don't like the hair spray that makes your hair really sticky and hard but this hair spray keeps the hold of my curls and leaves my hair soft, bouncy and moveable. Definitely recommend!
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I've been using this for years and it's by far my absolute favorite hairspray. A lot of hairspray give your hair that crunchy feeling but when I use this it makes my hair feel like there's hardly any product in it at all and it also smells amazing!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hairspray. It does its job and it usually keeps my hair in place. I was a cheerleader for 8 years and I started using this product during my last year. It kept my hair curled and in place while I was cheering at games.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Cameron Park, CA
Such a great hairspray. Holds my style for a very long time especially considering I have very fine hair which doesn't usually curl very well. Also the product doesn't build up on my scalp. A pleasant scent as well.
Suzzette M.
Suzzette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hairspray. I mean there isn't really anything fascinating about it. It does the same thing as any other hairspray does. It's nice to have the travel size but nothing that makes me go wow about it.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
San Francisco, CA
Very sticky. Only used this when I wore my hair in a bun or ponytail to slick it back. I would not recommend this for after curling hair as it is a heavy product and might weigh the curl down.
Morganne M.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good does this product work compared to other hairspray products?