BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I love the hold of Bumble and Bumble classic hairspray. It holds and minimizes frizz without the extremely sticky feel most hairsprays give. The smell isn’t over powering or too much of a hair spray smell. I will definitely continue buying this product because it doesn’t break the bank!
Cami C.
I love this hairspray so much it’s the only one I ever use anymore. It’s expensive but has lasted me months with daily use. I even spray it on a spooly and use it to keep my eyebrows in place everyday
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the product BUT the nozzle always clogs up requiring you to run it under hot water, and soon after that, the nozzle breaks completely forcing you to throw away at least a half full can of hair spray. This has happened REPEATEDLY with this product. I beg you, B&Bto find a better nozzle! Until it does so, do not buy. It's a waste of your money.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
So disappointed that Bumble and Bumble discontinued this hairspray! This has been my go-to for the better part of a decade at this point, and I think it's exactly what I look for in a hairspray. It doesn't smell bad, but does not have a really strong fragrance. It offers good hold without being crunchy, but isn't so soft that my curls fall out right away.
Danielle B.
Pretty sure I've said this before but I've never met a Bumble and Bumble product I didn't like. I'll be a lifetime customer of this brand! Such amazing quality and results for a price I believe is fair!
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a great example of a classic hairspray. I don't typically use it all the time just when I am actually needed a style to hold up longer than usual. It leaves a nice finish. The smell is ok but the packaging is pretty.
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
This is a pretty good hairspray. It holds my curls for a few hours, but definitely not as long lasting as I want it to be. I have brown straight hair, so my curls don't last long as it is. I need a hairspray with a very strong hold for me to really like it.
Ana R.
I love bumble and bumble' philosophy. This is a great product, it gets the job done. I used this the other day in a pony tale for a wedding and it maintained the hair in place all night (I danced a lot). I also enjoy the scent.
Alex B.
Norfolk
pretty good but not for the price, i have very thick 4c hair and even when it's straight it's a hassle, this might not have been the product for my hair but it would work great on any thinner hair type
Emily G.
Rhinelander, WI
Eh, to me it seemed to be just regular hairspray. I could have bought the same product (without the name brand) for 1$ and had the same effects! Maybe hairspray is just hairspray to me, it was hard to tell any difference
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
How does this compare to Redken 28?