BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A supple hold finishing spray to create lived-in, "street-styled" looks with separation and sheen. Cityswept Finish gives a lived-in texture with separation and a nice, glossy finish. It dispenses in a lightweight veil to control and perfect. Formulated for all hair types, this microfine misting balm adds stunning definition to dry, styled hair.

• How can I ensure that this product won't weigh down my ha...2 Answers
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
This product is a favorite of mine when I need both texture and hold. It roughs up styles like the Dryspun Finish but has the bonus of adding hold like a hairspray to keep your lived in style in place. It also acts as a volumizer and a bit of frizz control. I would caution someone using it for the first time to add less than you think you need because things can get crunchy and stuff if you add too much. I like to use the Dryspun first and then finish off the look with City Swept.
Anareli A.
It feels so light weight without feeling like you have a lot of product in your hair. It has a really strong hold for a finishing spray. I love to spray some on a teasing comb and brush it onto my fly away hairs. This helps lock them down and they don't move at all for the rest of the day. Highly recommend!
Jaimie H.
I have heard so many good things about this brand so I decided to go to Sephora and try it out for myself. The brand is absolutely amazing. If I could buy every product, I would. I love the effect it gives my hair of adding texture and volume while adding light hold for the day.
Stasa S.
Astoria
Smell is not the nicest but does a nice job texturizing my curls. Wish it would last longer. I like that I can comb my fingers through my hair after and not have it feel tangled. Bumble and bumble. CitySwept Finish
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
This stuff is perfect if you are trying to achieve the lived it messy hair style! I love that style and this works perfect. It is so light weight and works wonders. I would recommend this to anyone
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This product is supposed to add texture and help with curl if you have curls or give that beachy windswept look to straight hair.  It has a nice scent, nothing I love but it doesn't bother me either.  I will not repurchase because this adds too much texture to my hair if I straighten my hair, and that's really what I was hoping to use it for.  I've since used it after I set my hair with hot rollers.  It doesn't leave the most flexible finish so you have to play with it and find out how much time you have to manipulate your hair to set it.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I use the Bumble and bumble Cityswept Finish spray after curling my hair to give a defined yet full-of-volume look. I have medium length brown hair that is texturally fine but I have a lot of hair. I find that this spray gives me definition and hold without weighing my hair down. I always make sure just to spritz a bit in the ends and then throughout after I finish curling my hair.
Haley O.
Evans, GA
My favorite hair product to use while curling or styling my hair. It keeps it in place all day and gives it a great shine. It keeps my hair super bouncy and looking great. The price is super expensive for just one bottle but I think it is totally worth it! It gives you a full hair feeling.
Brianne C.
Phoenix, AZ
Whenever I'm rocking curly hair, whether it's loose waves or tight curls, this is my go to product! It helps add so much texture! It's provides SOME hold without being heavy or crunchy. It gives the illusion of lived in hair. This is my go to rather than a dry shampoo, too. Plus the smell! HEAVENLY!
Kelly Z.
Love this spray!! Bumble and Bumble always has really great scents for their products, and this one smells great! It isn't too overpowering or perfumey. This spray adds the perfect amount of volume and texture without weighing hair down or making it feel dirty. It gives you that perfect "slept in" texture.
Gisel L.
Flushing, NY
How can I ensure that this product won't weigh down my hair? I'm trying it now but notice my hair just falls!