BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #78 in Dry Shampoo

This tinted dry shampoo absorbs excess oil, boosts texture, and enhances and refreshes color.

INGREDIENTS

Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate: an absorbing ingredient.

Magnesium Carbonate: an absorbing and bulking ingredient.

Silica: a lightweight absorbing powder.

Vp/Va Copolymer: an adhesive ingredient.

Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I tried a sample of this Bumble and Bumble Pret a Powder Tres Invisibe Nourishing Dry Shampoo for the very first time and I really liked it. I have never used dry shampoos before and so it was my first time trying a dry shampoo. Right after the application, it felt so refreshing and gave my hair a cooling sensation. My hair literally felt slightly cold to touch. It has a flowery smell to it. I like that smell. After application, it made my hair so smooth and frizz free. This dry shampoo actually removed the slight natural curls that I have. It somehow made my hair more straight. At first it smelt a little dull but after a little while it felt like the smell of the shampoo right when you are out of the shower. I am amazed at how long the smell lasted for. It lasted an entire day! I think this dry shampoo is more for people like me who have thicker hair. It made my hair look and feel good to the touch. My hair remained soft and smooth the entire day. It felt so good that I just wanted to keep touching my hair over and over again. I am very satisfied with this dry shampoo. It definitely makes my hair more silky and care free, not tensed. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
My hairstylist recommended this product and it does not disappoint! I hate the little wiry gray hairs that show up in my part when my hair is styled. One good spray of this product takes care of concealing those little pests. The only part I don't love is that if I scratch my head later in the day, I get brown under my nails. Wish it dried better without getting into the scalp, but I'll still take the results. Just something to be aware of. This also adds so much texture makes hair easier to style. Great smell! Great product!!
Lauren R.
I’d heard good things about this product and have a gray streak by my temple on one side I’m always trying to cover. This product seemed to immediately clog the nozzle, got all over me and my bathroom, didnt dry quickly, and doesn’t work as a dry shampoo (which I know it’s not necessarily supposed to but would be nice if it had an actual use). Returned. Sticking with my fraction of the cost Batiste™ Beautiful Brunette Dry Shampoo.
Christy M.
Mansfield, TX
Well.. it covers the roots, which is great. It also gets on your skin fairly easily, so make sure you put it on before face makeup so you can clean the spots off of your face. It also gets on other people which is why I gave it 3 stars. I hugged a girl friend hours after having sprayed my crown just once, and it got all over her sleeve. 😳
Shell S.
Louisville, KY
This is great for giving your hair some lift and life and volume at the roots! I have hair that tends to get oily at the roots and lay too flat against my head. This helps combat those issues. I would recommend this for anyone who has oily and flat hair, or just hair that needs a little lift!
Camie H.
Wayne, PA
I received a sample of this one time. It was great because it was one of the first hair powders or "dry shampoo" that I had tried that didn't leave a white cast because of it being tinted brown. Three stars only for the price, because it is a pricy spray.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I was so happy when I saw this because I have extremely dark hair and hate the white residue left over from other dry shampoos. This was perfect because it absorbed the oil and just left my hair feeling clean and it was actually dark where I sprayed
Samantha K.
The bumble and bumble line is amazing. You can't go wrong with their products if you use the right one for your hair texture. I love the dry shampoo! The tint of brown is perfect for my dark roots. I hate when it looks like white powder
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is a dry shampoo with a brown tint so it doesn’t leave a white powder in your roots like most dry shampoos. The tint is ok but I felt that the dry shampoo didn’t do much to reduce or absorb oil in my car.
Cristina F.
Nampa, ID
I like the way this smells and that it's a brown color. I try not to apply too much as it can get pretty intense. I only use it when I'm on day 3 of not washing my hair. I only apply for once or two days.
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
This sounds like a great product! How well does this work?
Afshin A.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't know powder for hair existed. Doesn't it damage your hair?
Jennifer S.
I am in the process of looking for a new dry shampoo. I want one that is tinted because I don't like the white powder because it make my hair look gray. Does this product blend in well with brown hair and does it have a light feel when it is on?
Chelsea B.
Coral Gables , FL
So is this just a colored dry shampoo?
Diana B.
Corona, CA
How are powder dry shampoos compared to spray ones? This seems interesting but I am not sure how well it will work.

back