BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This tinted dry shampoo absorbs excess oil, boosts texture, and enhances and refreshes color.

INGREDIENTS

Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate: an absorbing ingredient.

Magnesium Carbonate: an absorbing and bulking ingredient.

Silica: a lightweight absorbing powder.

Vp/Va Copolymer: an adhesive ingredient.

Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
My hairstylist recommended this product and it does not disappoint! I hate the little wiry gray hairs that show up in my part when my hair is styled. One good spray of this product takes care of concealing those little pests. The only part I don't love is that if I scratch my head later in the day, I get brown under my nails. Wish it dried better without getting into the scalp, but I'll still take the results. Just something to be aware of. This also adds so much texture makes hair easier to style. Great smell! Great product!!
Lauren R.
I’d heard good things about this product and have a gray streak by my temple on one side I’m always trying to cover. This product seemed to immediately clog the nozzle, got all over me and my bathroom, didnt dry quickly, and doesn’t work as a dry shampoo (which I know it’s not necessarily supposed to but would be nice if it had an actual use). Returned. Sticking with my fraction of the cost Batiste™ Beautiful Brunette Dry Shampoo.
Christy M.
Plano, TX
Well.. it covers the roots, which is great. It also gets on your skin fairly easily, so make sure you put it on before face makeup so you can clean the spots off of your face. It also gets on other people which is why I gave it 3 stars. I hugged a girl friend hours after having sprayed my crown just once, and it got all over her sleeve. 😳
Shell S.
Louisville, KY
This is great for giving your hair some lift and life and volume at the roots! I have hair that tends to get oily at the roots and lay too flat against my head. This helps combat those issues. I would recommend this for anyone who has oily and flat hair, or just hair that needs a little lift!
Camie H.
Wayne, PA
I received a sample of this one time. It was great because it was one of the first hair powders or "dry shampoo" that I had tried that didn't leave a white cast because of it being tinted brown. Three stars only for the price, because it is a pricy spray.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I was so happy when I saw this because I have extremely dark hair and hate the white residue left over from other dry shampoos. This was perfect because it absorbed the oil and just left my hair feeling clean and it was actually dark where I sprayed
Kate K.
This stuff is cool! It works as a dry shampoo and absorbs all of the oil in my roots. The color is pretty dark, like a very deep brunette. I have more dirty blonde / brown hair so the Blondish might be a better color for me. However it blended well so it didn't look weird, just looked like my hair was darker than normal! However I'm not a fan of the texture it leaves in my hair, and the color does wipe off if you're not careful so sweating with this is a no go, as well as a sleeping on pillowcase you don't want dirty with colored hair powder. I will finish the bottle but probably will not repurchase.
Anjani P.
Pearland, TX
i only use this when i get my hair done, it makes my hair look fuller and looks like i have alot of hair. love it. i would use it more if i got it. i have never bought it on my own.
Jennifer H.
MIDDLETOWN, DE
If you don't mind brown getting all of over your hands then by all means, buy it. I loved how it made my roots look while in between color sessions but the anxiety it gave me knowing that if I run my fingers through my hair and the aftermath of brown is too much for me to recommend.

If anyone remembers the RHONJ episode where Joe Gorga tries to fight Joe G. and the black stuff gets all over his sweater... yep that happened to my hand when using this stuff.
Tori G.
Birmingham, AL
Bumble and bumble is an amazing curly girl hair line! I absolutely love how nourishing and moisturizing their leave in conditioner and stylers are! The only downside to bumble and bumble is their prices. Although they give your plenty of product, the price is just on the higher side that I would like to pay for a product that's comparable to a drugstore product that I use.
Melissa H.
Tilton , NL
This sounds like a great product! How well does this work?
Afshin A.
BROOKLYN, NY
I didn't know powder for hair existed. Doesn't it damage your hair?
Chelsea B.
Coral Gables, FL
So is this just a colored dry shampoo?
Jennifer S.
I am in the process of looking for a new dry shampoo. I want one that is tinted because I don't like the white powder because it make my hair look gray. Does this product blend in well with brown hair and does it have a light feel when it is on?
Diana B.
Corona, CA
How are powder dry shampoos compared to spray ones? This seems interesting but I am not sure how well it will work.