BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for chocolate, mahogany, and chestnut brunette hair colors. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use it to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

Jennifer H.
Middletown, DE
If you don't mind brown getting all of over your hands then by all means, buy it. I loved how it made my roots look while in between color sessions but the anxiety it gave me knowing that if I run my fingers through my hair and the aftermath of brown is too much for me to recommend.

If anyone remembers the RHONJ episode where Joe Gorga tries to fight Joe G. and the black stuff gets all over his sweater... yep that happened to my hand when using this stuff.
Zan S.
I have thin hair so this has been great. It provides great coverage and helps not only cosmetically but mentally as well. I do feel that it is a bit pricey but the quality is great and bumble is a reliable brand.
Liana M.
I have alopecia and generalized thinning. When I feel that it is very noticeable with a certain style, this is my go to. The fibers really fill in those light areas giving the illusion of fuller thicker hair. I am very satisfied with this and will be repurchasing.
Delilah S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love the volume this product gives my hair and I love even more how it doesn't leave a white cast in my hair