BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

An oil-based styling cream that's unique and hard to define. This cream gives hair polish and a sort of languid, slept-in, sexy look with separation and extra sheen. This first-ever product by Bumble and bumble was inspired by photos and films from the '30s and '40s and remains a must for both classic and casual razor cuts.

• Does this product leave your hair feeling sticky1 Answers
  • Is this product more to give your hair shine or does it a...1 Answers
  • I'm still confused about what this product is supposed to...1 Answers
Bumble and bumble. Brilliantine
  • "It's good as a first step on damp hair if you plan to style later and also (most importantly for me since I am a busy working mom/student) you can apply it to damp or dry hair and you instantly look like you did SOMETHING with your hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I also use this when I let my hair dry curly." in 1 review
  • "Makes your hair soft and shiny while maintaining frizz!" in 1 review
  • "Bumble and bumble is the best hair product in the world." in 1 review
  • "I run it through dry hair and it helps define my layers." in 1 review
April L.
Eastlake, OH
This product of my absolute favorite for my round brush clients! When I blowout hair I like it to be smooth and shined and sometimes after a round brush now matter how good the blow out you have fly always so this I put on after as a finishing product for a little home ans separation without greasy Finsh!
Cynthia A.
Struthers
I wouldn’t consider this a serum as it’s pretty thick. It gives the hair a beautiful shine and seems very conditioning. I use it every time I wash my hair and sometimes if my hair looks and feels a little dry. A little goes a long way! i find it works best if you put a tiny bit in your palms and emulsify, then apply it to dry hair. It’s pricey but if you want to try something different, give it a try. I recommend this product.
Brooke M.
I have very thick hair, I purchased this product to style my hair when damp for a wavy, tossed everyday look. I’m willing to pay more for a product that works well and I’m using frequently! This product has not been successful my thick hair but I’m wondering if there is another product line B&B would recommend for a wavy look? I used B&B hairspray and shampoo and conditioner and love!
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of my all time favorite products for the hair, period. It is very moisturizing, pieces out the hair beautifully, and adds shine and definition. My favorite way to use this product is when my hair has texture, either air dry (wavy) or curled with an iron. I scrunch it in and it gives me that perfect messy on purpose look. So amazing.
Alicia T.
Ada, OK
Little goes a long way, work into hands before touching hair. Is great for rolling out of bed and don’t want to do much to your hair. Or at least that’s when I notice I use it the most. Make sure to work in or you’ll have sections of hair that clump together.
Paola M.
Love humble and bumble but it makes my hair too greasy. I have oily hair to begin with so this doesn’t work for my but i know people with drier hair that this works wonders for!
Gabriella K.
Smells great and makes the hair very shiny and hair stays in place with no frizz. Great value last a long time. Price is good. I would buy again any time. Love the packaging also very cute.
Analisette S.
Milwaukee , WI
Love love love brilliantine! Adds shine to the hair with out looking greasy. Definitely lightweight and perfect for those fly aways as well as breaking up freshly curled hair
Lauren M.
Birmingham, AL
I first got this product two years ago and I just got my second tube last month. I have ALOT of very thick hair- mines wavy on the top and VERY curly on the underside.This whole hair combination makes it very hard for me to find a product that won't weigh down my hair or turn my curls into little frizz balls. I love this so much!!! I put about a dime's worth in my palm and lightly go over my hair with it and it makes all the frizz go away while defining my curls and my waves. This product is an absolute must-have!! Also, i recently balayage my hair and the product works just as great as it did with my hair natural
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
This is a really powerful finishing product in a small bottle. A pea sized amount is all you really need. You can apply it damp to aid styling, but I prefer to use this on dry hair to flatten flyaways and add a bit of shine. It will make your blowout last and look better for longer. It's also a good product for people who don't like to do much to with hair. It keeps your hair under control without the use of tons of other sticky products.
Harley S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this leaBe your hair greasy?
Nicole K.
Does this product leave your hair feeling sticky
Joy P.
Farmington, Mn
Is this product more to give your hair shine or does it also condition it?
Lacey L.
Denton, TX
I'm still confused about what this product is supposed to do? Anyone have a better explanation than the product description?