Bumble and bumble Brilliantine uploaded by Minàl K.Bumble and bumble Brilliantine uploaded by Sarah M.Bumble and bumble Brilliantine uploaded by Kristina W.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #51 in Hair Serums

An oil-based styling cream that's unique and hard to define. This cream gives hair polish and a sort of languid, slept-in, sexy look with separation and extra sheen. This first-ever product by Bumble and bumble was inspired by photos and films from the '30s and '40s and remains a must for both classic and casual razor cuts.

• Does this product leave your hair feeling sticky1 Answers
  • Is this product more to give your hair shine or does it also cond...1 Answers
  • I'm still confused about what this product is supposed to do? Any...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's good as a first step on damp hair if you plan to style later and also (most importantly for me since I am a busy working mom/student) you can apply it to damp or dry hair and you instantly look like you did SOMETHING with your hair." in 2 reviews
  • "Makes your hair soft and shiny while maintaining frizz!" in 1 review
  • "I run it through dry hair and it helps define my layers." in 1 review
  • "I also use this when I let my hair dry curly." in 1 review
  • "Bumble and bumble is the best hair product in the world." in 1 review
Katie F.
Katie F.
Madison, WI
Great product for when you just want to toss something in your hair for a little extra shine and tousled look. I have naturally wavy hair and this helps with the shine factor and keeps it a bit more tamed. It's a small bottle for about $30 but a little does go a long way.
ALEXiS M.
ALEXiS M.
For the price i really wasn't impressed at all. I don't see any difference what it does to my hair. It leaves it looking exactly the same as before i put i lt in. It smells great but thats really all.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH
I have very thick, coarse hair that is color treated and naturally wavy. I love the shine this product gives my hair. I also love how soft and smooth my hair looks and feels when I use it!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for the first time 5 years ago and have loved it since. I use to keep a bottle of this in my purse to help fix my hair. It only needs a touch to get the job done!
Sonia K.
Sonia K.
Palos Hills, IL
Love this product was suggested to for me to keep the style of my hair later in the day!! Love this for that long lasting look. I use it with my natural waves amazing
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.
Fillmore, UT
Light weight. Helps great with fly always. Give great shine to hair. Have to use on dry hair only. Make my hair look and feel oily and heavy if I put in my hair wet
Emily V.
Emily V.
Los Angeles, CA
This makes my hair look shiny and healthy. Especially on the end where my hair is dry. It also helps with fly aways. I always get compliments when I use it!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Sewickley, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great finishing product for me! Helps to tame flyaways and give your a sheen. Warning - don't use too much! You only need a little amount.
Tami D.
Tami D.
Idaho Falls
I have fine hair so I need just a little bit but it defines my layers, smooths my hair and makes it shiny. It is my favorite!
Mary P.
Mary P.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite bumble and bumble products - I love it so much! What it does for you hair is provide some softening and shine, but also a bit of definition, texture, and separation. And I know that doesn't sound like it makes sense, but that's what it does. I've only used this when my hair is short and I love the effect it has - I'd love to see what it can do on longer hair too! Just be careful not to use too much because it can start to make your hair look greasy.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair feeling sticky
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Denton, TX
I'm still confused about what this product is supposed to do? Anyone have a better explanation than the product description?
Joy P.
Joy P.
Farmington, Mn
Is this product more to give your hair shine or does it also condition it?
Harley S.
Harley S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this leaBe your hair greasy?