Bumble and bumble Brilliantine uploaded by MinĂ l K.Bumble and bumble Brilliantine uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble Brilliantine uploaded by Sarah M.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #60 in Hair Serums

An oil-based styling cream that's unique and hard to define. This cream gives hair polish and a sort of languid, slept-in, sexy look with separation and extra sheen. This first-ever product by Bumble and bumble was inspired by photos and films from the '30s and '40s and remains a must for both classic and casual razor cuts.

• Is this product more to give your hair shine or does it also condit...1 Answers
  • I'm still confused about what this product is supposed to do? Anyon...1 Answers
  • Does this leaBe your hair greasy?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's good as a first step on damp hair if you plan to style later and also (most importantly for me since I am a busy working mom/student) you can apply it to damp or dry hair and you instantly look like you did SOMETHING with your hair." in 2 reviews
  • "Makes your hair soft and shiny while maintaining frizz!" in 1 review
  • "I run it through dry hair and it helps define my layers." in 1 review
  • "I also use this when I let my hair dry curly." in 1 review
  • "Bumble and bumble is the best hair product in the world." in 1 review
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
West Chester, OH
I cannot go without this product! It was recommended by my hair dresser three years ago after I was impressed by the results of it, and I have used it ever since. I use it for when I let my hair dry naturally to tame it down a bit without slicking it down too much, or after styling to add an increase in texture and smoothness without an oily look. It is a MUST HAVE in my beauty supply cabinet at all times and I highly recommend it.
erica r.
erica r.
Chino, CA
It gives your hair a nice shine, sexy, slept in look without being too greasy. I personally love to use it right after I get out of the shower before I blow my hair out. It also has a nice smell to it.
However I would recommend using a dime sized amount because any more than that will make your hair too limp if your planning on curling it and make it start to look greasy.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Madison, WI
Great product for when you just want to toss something in your hair for a little extra shine and tousled look. I have naturally wavy hair and this helps with the shine factor and keeps it a bit more tamed. It's a small bottle for about $30 but a little does go a long way.
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Whittier, CA
Awesome textured cream from Bumble and Bumble. Gives your hair that gorgeous slept-in look and makes it super manageable throughout the day. I absolutely loved it and so did my long, thick hair. It smells yummy and compliments well with other Bumble and Bumble products.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Mchenry, IL
This product is amazing! It really transformed my thin, dry hair. Normally my hair feels brittle and looks dull, but a little of this added shine and life back to my hair. It's so easy to use with fantastic results. Anyone looking for shine needs this product!
Jess C.
Jess C.
Framingham, MA
First of all this smells amazing! It makes my hair so shiny, takes fly always and above and beyond needs expectations. It's not inexpensive but just a dab will do you. It doesn't weigh down my fine hair and I always make sure to have a tube on hand!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
A little dab will do ya. Works great but too much and hair will be greasy the next day. I use this on my dry, curly hair and it gives it a great shine. Expensive than others, but a little goes a long way and it will last a couple of days.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Bermuda Dunes
Yes I keep it in stock. Best used as a split end mender, rub dime sized amount between palms and then apply to ends. You can also run it through towel dried hair and then style as usual, gives hair a slept in kind of tousled look.
ALEXiS M.
ALEXiS M.
For the price i really wasn't impressed at all. I don't see any difference what it does to my hair. It leaves it looking exactly the same as before i put i lt in. It smells great but thats really all.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
North Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the texture of this product. It gave me lots of shine! It's easy to overdo this product so I recommend using it on the bottom 1/3 of your hair and use it often to protect from heat damage.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Denton, TX
I'm still confused about what this product is supposed to do? Anyone have a better explanation than the product description?
Joy P.
Joy P.
Farmington, Mn
Is this product more to give your hair shine or does it also condition it?
Harley S.
Harley S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this leaBe your hair greasy?