Bumble and bumble Bond-Building Repair Shampoo

Heat, color, or chemical damage? We've got you covered. This shampoo is powered by our Honey Bond-Building Complex which repairs hair from the cortex to the cuticle. It works to build new bonds to strengthen hair, improve elasticity, and help repair damage

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Bond-Building Repair Shampoo!
Rachael H.
Boise, ID
Bumble and bumble Bond-Building Repair Shampoo uploaded by Rachael H.
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair is pretty fried from all the bleaching and so my hairdresser gave me this to try to help repair it. I love it so much! The smell is great and my hair really does feel healthier. My only obstacle to buying it again is how much it costs. It’s a big pricey.
April C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bumble and bumble Bond-Building Repair Shampoo uploaded by April C.
I use this along with the conditioner and repair treatment that I purchased in a trial pack. My hair has been dry and damaged from dyes and heat styling. After the first use my hair was so soft and shiny after air drying and using no other products. Once the set I have runs out, I will be purchasing the full size products. It’s expensive but so much better than throwing money away on products that don’t work.
Amber P.
Du Bois, PA
Bumble and bumble Bond-Building Repair Shampoo uploaded by Amber P.
Love love love! I have just been loving this brand in general. My usual go to is oribe gold lust line but that was gettin too pricey esp since i share it with my daughter, so fig id try some of bumbles products out and leave the oribe for her. I feel like this actually does better than my oribe. It jus makes my hair feel so hydrated n smooth after washing it out. My hairs super dry cuz its bleached, usually it only feels that way after using a ton of good conditioner. So the fact the shampoo made it feel like that is amazing.
Marina W.
Olney, MD
Bumble and bumble Bond-Building Repair Shampoo uploaded by Marina W.
I really love it ! Color safe and sulfur free! My hair stay clean and shine ! I have oily roots and color treated ends !
Kelsey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing. If you have dry, damaged hair, or your hair just isn’t as soft as it used to be.. you need this. Followed by the repair conditioner. AMAZING stuff, my hair looks and feels fantastic!
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
This is the best bonding shampoo I have tried! It makes my bleached hair soft, healthy and shiny after one use. I have tried other brands and this is far better than any of the others. 5 stars!
Andrea P.
Albany, OR
Smells so d*mn good! My hair stylist used this and the conditioner on me and I bought the set as soon as I got home! I use it everyday and it does not weight down my hair or leave any residue. Love the entire line!!
Bridgette B.
Midlothian, VA
This is really thick and luxurious. Just got it so not sure about long term effects but I love the way it feels after washing!
Abigail A.
Peabody, MA
This has become my go-to shampoo. I like the way my hair feels after using it. It feels soft and clean. I use with the conditioner as well as the repair cost do too we every so often. I get mine from Ulta.com and I get the HUGE bottles (not cheap)
Anjelica M.
Morristown, NJ
It helps to keep my healthy and full. it felt great on my hair and didn't smell bad either. I felt my hair soft and hydrated with this shampoo. Shampoo works like a clarifying shampoo and if you don't use conditioner you will feel like your hair gets tangled.

Looking for your answer?