BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Ana E.
Ana E.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly feel like I NEVER have had a hair product which I absolutely felt was a perfect 10 & did exactly what it said, and this product blew me out of my hair rut! I get super oily hair after one day so I tried this product, applied some powder to my roots and poof! instant oiliness going away plus added texture and volume. 10/10. recommend to anyone!

Julie V.
Julie V.
Federal Way, WA
Was recommended by my hair stylist to try this out since my fine hair needed more volume and texture. I use some hair products but i have to be careful not to use too much or else it gets super oily and looks dirty. This worked well to soak up some of the oil and to give my hair a lift. it didn't necessarily make it feel clean, just less oily.
Helen
Helen
Seattle, WA
I don't think I'm the target audience. When I bought this product, I was looking for a dry shampoo that didn't give my black hair a white cast. While it worked strictly for those purposes, I run my hands through my hair a lot a lot and there was always color transfer. My mom will sometimes use it as a temporary solution to her roots showing.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Bumble is such an amazing company and I've just discover them! This particular product is a must especially if you know what your doing. The value is perfect, price is good. Definitely effective. Before purchasing take a look at other product reviews to make sure it's a good fit for your locks :) Cheers!
Sana M.
Sana M.
I LOVE this product, I cannot say it enough. This product no only helps cover my grey hairs as an added bonus, but removes the oil from my hair and helps lift up my roots and give extra volume! I highly recommend this product for people with darker hair tones who need extra volume without the hassle.
Dionna T.
Dionna T.
Coxsackie, NY
This has such an incredible scent that you almost don't care how good it works! Almost. It definitely works better than most dry shampoos that I've ever had to work with. It's a little sticky but worth the hassle for sure. If you avoid washing your hair daily this is the perfect product
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Great time saver when I haven't time or money for salon visit. It's very fast and can be applied almost exclusively to the area missing color. The reason for giving it a grade of "4" is because if it's not washed out, it can interfere with new color being applied at the salon.
KORIE T.
KORIE T.
Springville , PA
Recommended by my stylist to help style my oily hair. She was certain it would keep it from getting bogged down with oil throughout the day. She was wrong. I'm sure it's a great product, just not for those with oily hair.
Deonna M.
Deonna M.
Rome, GA
This is perfect after I flatiron my hair, my hair tends to lose volume and texture. The hair powder gives the perfect amount of volume and texture for my shoulder length razor cut bob
Christine F.
Christine F.
Ketchum, ID
This stuff will rub off onto clothing, bedding, etc! It works for when you want to skip a day or two of actual shampooing but I didn't like the texture it gave my hair.
Lori K.
Lori K.
Alto, MI
Does it make you hair feel light and clean? Seems like it would just make it thick feeling and not clean.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
Does this spray/powder smell like anything?