Bumble and bumble Black Hair Powder uploaded by Jamie A.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for dark hair, inky brown, and black hair colors. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use it to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Maumelle, AR
I color my hair to cover my resistant greys, so I try to wash my hair only three to four times a week. On days where my roots start to get a bit oily and heavy, I have tried Bumble and Bumble's black hair powder spray. It does a great job at covering the greys and absorbing the excess oils, but it really mattifies my hair more than I'd like. Plus it has come off on my sheets in bed until I wash it out. Also, if you run your fingers through your hair, it will get black on your fingers and user your nails! Yuck!! I have used other spray powders that work much better for half the price. I'm usually a fan of this brand, but not so much of this particular product.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
My hair dresser recommended this to me back when there were only white dry shampoo's on the market. I thought it was the best idea ever and immediately purchased. First - I found it hard to rub in; using my fingers or a towel meant that it was dyed black! Then, the spray would get clogged and the powder would go everywhere! I thought maybe I mishandled the bottle, so I purchased another and the same thing happened. There are so many dry shampoos on the market now, this one is just not for me.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
Don't let the price fool you, this product lasts a long time and the black color is PERFECT for darker hair. I also use the white when I am blonde. The colored powder doesn't show on dark hair but can also be used as a root cover or even to hide thinning hair. LOVE this product and I have one in a few different colors pending on what shade my hair is at the time
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Possibly my favorite hair product. I have fine, thin, straight hair and this stuff works magic by adding just the right amount of texture & volume. It's also useful for root/gray touch-ups between salon visits. My little miracle in a can! (The only drawback is the price...but it's still worth it!)
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Clute, TX
I love dry shampoos, but having dark hair makes it important for me to pay close attention to how well it absorbs. Dark colored dry shampoos make that less stressful and this one works like a charm. It smells nice and absorbs well; I don't feel like I have a ton of product in my hair.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this stuff. It doesn't have a strong sickening smell like some of the others I have tried. It also does not make my scalp it and there are a range of colors to fit anybody. A little goes a long way which makes the heftier price not actually a bad value.
Karrie G.
Karrie G.
Big Rapids, MI
I Absolutley love this black hair powder. This is my favorite thing to my daily routine with my hair. It helps the texture and body of my hair and i could not ask for a better hair product to help the density of my hair everyday. I will always buy this.
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Nice dry shampoo. It will add color so it doesn't make your hair looks gray or ashy, and helps thin hair appear fuller. There is some transfer of color if you touch your hair or scalp which I wish was less.
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Texture is kind of gross and the spray gets EVERYWHERE, sprinkling little black drops on your counter and floor. its nice for covering up roots and great for volume but there are better products out there.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Not crazy about this hair powder. It's a cool concept but the amount of fall out that I had on my shirt by the end of the day was unreal. I would never be able to wear a white top while using this product.