Bumble and bumble Black Hair Powder uploaded by Jamie A.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for dark hair, inky brown, and black hair colors. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use it to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so you have to read the directions it's not like your usual dry shampoo. You have to hold away 6 inches from hair and spry at the root. Use a comb to work through if you use your fingers they will turn black and you have to wait a few mins before you work in. It looks great I don't have old lady hair which looks dull and white. I really like it but you have to just stick with that hair style and try not to touch it too much or the color will come off
Tereza D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite dry shampoo! Highly recommend it if you need something to make your hair last one more day. This product is especially good if you have dark hair because it doesn't leave white powdery color behind. Definitely worth the price for the product.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives excellent volume and I love that it is dark powder, so my roots don't look light. I love that when I'm late on coloring my hair, this stuff darkens my roots for me! My only issue is that this stuff sometimes causes my sweat to turn dark if I've used this on a day I'm working out.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Valley , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does cover grays and roots beautifully, but it is very messy! It sprays and stain and also the formula will get all over your pillowcases if you don't wash it off!
Toni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this a three for the coloring part, as I did not notice a major difference. The dry shampoo was standard. I will stick to Batiste color dry shampoo
Ismah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is great for people with dark hair because for once dry shampoo doesn't mean pale powdered streaks in my hair!
Victoria B.
Tiverton, RI
The spray Left a dark cast on my scalp, wouldn't recommend. Did an ok job at eliminating oil, but couldn't get past the messy skin.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Still a bit powdery for my very dark brown hair. Goes on very dry and does the job but feels like I need to keep reapplying. Great if no alternatives available!
Katie S.
Lexington, KY
Perfect dry shampoo for people with darker hair like I have. Every other dry shampoo would leave white spots in my hair so I could hardly use it. This is light weight, smells amazing and is a reasonable cost!
Chante C.
El Segundo, CA
Love this dry shampoo , you can't even tell when its in the hair. I use it between washes to keep my hair looking fresh. Also spray through out the hair for more texture and to help those curls look more beachy.