Bumble and bumble Black Hair Powder uploaded by Jamie A.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for dark hair, inky brown, and black hair colors. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use it to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Maumelle, AR
I color my hair to cover my resistant greys, so I try to wash my hair only three to four times a week. On days where my roots start to get a bit oily and heavy, I have tried Bumble and Bumble's black hair powder spray. It does a great job at covering the greys and absorbing the excess oils, but it really mattifies my hair more than I'd like. Plus it has come off on my sheets in bed until I wash it out. Also, if you run your fingers through your hair, it will get black on your fingers and user your nails! Yuck!! I have used other spray powders that work much better for half the price. I'm usually a fan of this brand, but not so much of this particular product.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
My hair dresser recommended this to me back when there were only white dry shampoo's on the market. I thought it was the best idea ever and immediately purchased. First - I found it hard to rub in; using my fingers or a towel meant that it was dyed black! Then, the spray would get clogged and the powder would go everywhere! I thought maybe I mishandled the bottle, so I purchased another and the same thing happened. There are so many dry shampoos on the market now, this one is just not for me.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
Don't let the price fool you, this product lasts a long time and the black color is PERFECT for darker hair. I also use the white when I am blonde. The colored powder doesn't show on dark hair but can also be used as a root cover or even to hide thinning hair. LOVE this product and I have one in a few different colors pending on what shade my hair is at the time
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Nice dry shampoo. It will add color so it doesn't make your hair looks gray or ashy, and helps thin hair appear fuller. There is some transfer of color if you touch your hair or scalp which I wish was less.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the prete a powder and This one is my second favorite. I do appreciate that it is black so my dark hair doesn't get that pirple hue it usually gets with "clear" products.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all bumble and bumble products. Works great for all different hair types. The products are extremely effective and exceeded my expectations.
Audra C.
Audra C.
Bumble and bumble never disappoints. I use this for texturizing as well as getting the oils out of my hair after not washing for 1-2 days.
Jihee J.
Jihee J.
Los Angeles, CA
Didn't like this very much. Messy and gets all over your hands when you touch. And I feel like the product isn't a lot for its price.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Tiverton, RI
The spray Left a dark cast on my scalp, wouldn't recommend. Did an ok job at eliminating oil, but couldn't get past the messy skin.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Mine Hill, NJ
Great for daily maintenance of covering gray hairs in between salon visits! it hardly has a scent and is easily applied.