Bumble and bumble Black Hair Powder uploaded by Jamie A.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A tinted, dry cleanser for dark hair, inky brown, and black hair colors. This hair cleanser absorbs excess oil and adds volume. Use it to extend the life of a blow-dry and leave hair with a matte texture. This product can also be used to blend away roots between color appointments.

Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
Ok so you have to read the directions it's not like your usual dry shampoo. You have to hold away 6 inches from hair and spry at the root. Use a comb to work through if you use your fingers they will turn black and you have to wait a few mins before you work in. It looks great I don't have old lady hair which looks dull and white. I really like it but you have to just stick with that hair style and try not to touch it too much or the color will come off
Tereza D.
My favorite dry shampoo! Highly recommend it if you need something to make your hair last one more day. This product is especially good if you have dark hair because it doesn't leave white powdery color behind. Definitely worth the price for the product.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
This product gives excellent volume and I love that it is dark powder, so my roots don't look light. I love that when I'm late on coloring my hair, this stuff darkens my roots for me! My only issue is that this stuff sometimes causes my sweat to turn dark if I've used this on a day I'm working out.
Adrienne H.
Henderson, NV
For a dry shampoo, it's expensive. It smells nice and the black color makes it easy to apply and not worry about a white cast that other shampoos have. The black can transfer though. Just make sure you are not wearing your wedding dress and you'll be fine (it doesn't stain). Also, it makes for an interesting shower experience when you wash out the black powder (It's frightening for a few seconds because you forgot that the ash like substance going down the drain is the dry shampoo....lol). I would recommend batiste brown...and this coming from a B&B snob.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
It does cover grays and roots beautifully, but it is very messy! It sprays and stain and also the formula will get all over your pillowcases if you don't wash it off!
Amanda P.
Maumelle, AR
I color my hair to cover my resistant greys, so I try to wash my hair only three to four times a week. On days where my roots start to get a bit oily and heavy, I have tried Bumble and Bumble's black hair powder spray. It does a great job at covering the greys and absorbing the excess oils, but it really mattifies my hair more than I'd like. Plus it has come off on my sheets in bed until I wash it out. Also, if you run your fingers through your hair, it will get black on your fingers and user your nails! Yuck!! I have used other spray powders that work much better for half the price. I'm usually a fan of this brand, but not so much of this particular product.
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
Don't let the price fool you, this product lasts a long time and the black color is PERFECT for darker hair. I also use the white when I am blonde. The colored powder doesn't show on dark hair but can also be used as a root cover or even to hide thinning hair. LOVE this product and I have one in a few different colors pending on what shade my hair is at the time
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
My hair dresser recommended this to me back when there were only white dry shampoo's on the market. I thought it was the best idea ever and immediately purchased. First - I found it hard to rub in; using my fingers or a towel meant that it was dyed black! Then, the spray would get clogged and the powder would go everywhere! I thought maybe I mishandled the bottle, so I purchased another and the same thing happened. There are so many dry shampoos on the market now, this one is just not for me.
Kristine R.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product to color my roots between colors at the Salon! It can be a little messy because of the dark color, which is why I give it 4 stars. It doesn't rub off during the day or at night on my pillow if I don't wash my hair. This product saves me from coloring every 4 weeks to every 6 week!
Jennifer D.
Possibly my favorite hair product. I have fine, thin, straight hair and this stuff works magic by adding just the right amount of texture & volume. It's also useful for root/gray touch-ups between salon visits. My little miracle in a can! (The only drawback is the price...but it's still worth it!)