BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Bumble And Bumble;Unisex;Bumble And Bumble;Big Shine Spray 4 Oz;

Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this off and on and I love it! I have thick hair and this holds well and my hair looks and feels healthy. This is one of my top faves for sure, my only con is the cost I would use it more if I could afford it. Totally recommend to everyone!
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved how shiny this product makes my hair after I'm done styling it I just spray it all over. I have used other brands in the past but I prefer this one and the scent is the best!
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
With a clever name and simple packaging, this shine spray is an award winner! This spray can be found at Sephora for around thirty bucks and it is worth every penny! I received this as a gift for my birthday a few years back and was shocked that the hair I was looking at in the mirror was mine. My frizz had been tamed, and my locks had a healthy shine. I barely had to spray that much on my hair to achieve this look, which means you're getting more for your money. Don't back down from splurging on this one! You'll definitely regret it.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair colors (pink, blue, purple) you name it. I go and get it professionally done and every time I go to the salon they use bumble and bumble products and I love them. They leave my hair feeling great and smelling great. I believe it's kind of pricey to buy but worth it
Robin D.
Clearlake, CA
This product delivers on what it says it'll do, which was a pleasant surprise. Not all salon products impress me but this does. A little product goes a long way and delivers shine. You can purchase on the Bumble and Bumble website. I'd buy this again.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product!   I feel like it definitely gave me the shine I was wanting, but I didn't get a really greasy feel from it. I have thin, fine hair.