Bumble and bumble. Big Shine Spray uploaded by Marilyn C.Bumble and bumble. Big Shine Spray uploaded by Cady J.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Launched by the design house of Bumble and Bumble in , BUMBLE AND BUMBLE by Bumble and Bumble for Men and Women posesses a blend of: Designed By Hair Stylists For Salons And Runways Products Are Diverse And Effective In Controlling Hair For The Look You

• Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?1 Answers
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
I like Bumble and Bumble Big Big Shine because it to volumizing and maintains and light to medium soft touchable hold, does not dry out hair or leave it looking "frosty" or "cloudy" or "crunchy" like some hairsprays. It is like a shine spray as well, making all hair types look like it has a healthy shine but not an oily look. My hair is heavy, thick, and has dry tendancies and this hairspray works well for me for many hours.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I was sent this in a subscription beauty box, and after using the sample size in two weeks flat!! I bought another. It was around $22 but I had a coupon. I use it just before I straighten my hair as it has heat protectant and then everyday when I get ready. It leaves my frizzy hair very smooth and calm. Takes out the little fuzzies I have too. Would buy again
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I once got had this put on by a stylist I went to see for the first time. She used it after cutting and styling my hair and the smell was so good! Although I didn’t buy my own bottle because it’s not in my budget, I know this is one that I could always ask for as a Christmas or bday present
Chanel H.
San Marcos , TX
I love this spray more than hair oil! It works so much better. I have long and thick hair. This spray doesnt make my hair look or feel oily in any way. Its works great and smells amazing! I will continue to buy this shine spray!!!
Victoria b.
Omg the shine you get out of this. I loved it and I will buy again. For the price it is absolutely worth it! It last you all day!! It is definitely effective and does everything it says it will I recommend
Sharleen T.
beautiful hair spray you could try it check it out they usually come in different sets so if you buy a set you don't have to pay the big price tag for a big product so you could try it out first
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
Loved how shiny this product makes my hair after I'm done styling it I just spray it all over. I have used other brands in the past but I prefer this one and the scent is the best!
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Anytime I need an extra boost for my hair or some extra shine this is the product I always turn to. it leaves my hair nice and shiny without getting greasy and heavy. Definitely a must have.
Jordan P.
I'm a HUGE fan of Bumble and bumble, so I am always stoked to try out new products. My hair isn't naturally very shiny, and especially when I let it air dry. This Big Shine Spray actually gave my hair a great, natural sine without it looking or feeling at all greasy. This shine lasted for the entire day and when I woke up the next morning, my hair still looked great. Although it was a bit pricy, I think this one is definitely with it. If you have dull hair like mine, this is your miracle fix! Easy to use and lovely packaging as usual. I would definitely recommend this if you've got dull or lacklustre her, or simply want to add a bit of extra oomph to your look.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
With a clever name and simple packaging, this shine spray is an award winner! This spray can be found at Sephora for around thirty bucks and it is worth every penny! I received this as a gift for my birthday a few years back and was shocked that the hair I was looking at in the mirror was mine. My frizz had been tamed, and my locks had a healthy shine. I barely had to spray that much on my hair to achieve this look, which means you're getting more for your money. Don't back down from splurging on this one! You'll definitely regret it.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?