BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Buy Bumble and Bumble Hair Styling Products - Bumble and Bumble Big Bg. Shine 4.0 oz. How-to-Use: Start with a light application and add more as necessary. Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray in fluid, even strokes.

• Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?1 Answers
Cristin M.
Cristin M.
I have naturally dark blonde hair with lighter blonde highlights throughout. My hair is very fine and somewhat dry from being color-treated, and my scalp gets oily very easily. With this being said, I'm a very tough critic of hair products. This product did make my hair shiny and look healthy, but the trick is to go easy in terms of amount because it is easy to make hair look greasy! I'm not crazy about the chemical-like smell either. All in all, I can't say that I would buy this again!
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn't really make my hair shine because i have thick blonde hair but it does make my hair feel good and smell good so i use it as a hair fragrance since it never does when i want it to do but who knows it probably does and i cant tell or my hair is naturally shiny already.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Odum, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Bumble and Bumble products and this is one of my go to products for when my hair is dry. It lasts forever and doesn't make hair look greasy like some other products I've tried. It smells great and gives my hair the perfect amount of shine. I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Love how light weight this product is! It also smells heavenly! Like all other Bumble & Bumble products, it's kind of pricey, but totally worth it! I love how this product adds shine without making my hair oily or weighed down. Definitely recommend this product to others.
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this gives you shine and hold. It isn't like others that are flakey or that make your hair look dull. This is my go to when I need my hair to stay up/put all day. It also has a light fresh scent which is nice because a lot spell like chemicals.
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this as a gift from a friend. I generally really like Bumble and Bumble products but this just smells super weird. It does a great job of making my hair shine but the smell is too much for me. It will be sitting in my drawer for a long time.
I absolute love the shine and smoothness I get on my normally coarse hair from using this product. I use it right after straightening my hair and it just looks great all day. People compliment me on my hair each time I use it. Love! Love! Love!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is overall a great product. It kept my hair in place without weighing it down or leaving it crunchy feeling. Bumble and Bumble always has reliable products and this met the standard. It was a good hairspray but nothing overly amazing.
amy s.
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this as a finishing spray. It brings the shine back to my hair after a blow out or straightening. It smells great and keepa my hair from looking greasy but gives it a beautiful shine.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I love bumble and bumble products! Always make my hair feel absolutely wonderful! Never leaves my hair feeling greasy or overloaded with product!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?