BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #56 in Haircare Sets

A travel set featuring Surf Foam Wash Shampoo, Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner, and Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry for brilliantly big, beachy blow-dries. This is the perfect trio for creating big, sea-breezy styles with heat-styled polish. The clean-rinsing shampoo contains a blend of minerals and sea botanicals that build body and impart a soft touch, while the lightweight conditioning rinse imparts airy softness and texture. Infused with Surf's salt-mineral formula, this frothy Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry sprays on white for visible distribution and then vanishes into hair. Add the heat of a blow dry and voila; hair is left plush and sea-breezy with a decidedly done finish the most volumized look in the Surf family. This set contains:- 2 oz Surf Foam Wash Shampoo- 2 oz Surf Foam Rinse Conditioner- 1 oz Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry It is formulated Without: - Parabens All products are alcohol-free. Surf Spray set the standard for matte, sun-dried waves. Surf Infusion creates an ultimate sea-tossed sheen. For windswept styles that demand a dose of heat-styled sophistication (and because good things come in threes) Bumble and bumble introduces Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Morgan M.
Philadelphia, PA
If you are planning on spending time on a beach, these products are a MUST! I have dirty blonde hair, with curls and frizz and waves that are out of control! Well, so I thought. I love the beach, but I would hate getting my hair wet because I knew I'd look a mess after, my cousin is a hair dresser and she always recommends Bumble and Bumble products to me - and i am forever grateful! Along with their adorable packaging and logo, b&b makes amazing products for all different hair types. This travel set has saved my looks on beach days and I've been worry free ever since! Highly recommend this to anyone who worries about their hair after dipping into the ocean or pool!
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Whenever I leave the beach my hair always has an amazing, original look that I love, with the exception of snarls in my super long hair from a windy day. This is where Bumble and Bumble Beach hair, Surf hair, and all of their products related to get that beachy hair look without actually going to the beach!! It adds so much texture to your hair and gives you those beach vibes (without the snarls and knots!! It has a lovely scent to it as well!
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
I wanted to love it, smells nice and love the packaging, but results were a bit underwhelming. The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling strange, like there was residue and the spray left my hair feeling gross and salty, like beach hair, while not holding/giving any texture at all :( FYI I have long fine, straight, heavy hair. This might be better for someone who has shorter, layered hair.
Maria D.
I love this bumble and bumble set. It's the perfect set to achieve beautiful beachy waves without going to the beach. The smell of the products is amazing!! Also, it doesn't leave the hair sticky or hard. One of the best set I own. It's a good value and worth the price. I would buy it again.
Olivia R.
Washington, DC
If only there were more stars! I love the Bumble and Bumble Big, Beachy Hair Set. I use it every summer to give the desired tousled and wavey look. It works on all colors and lengths - take it from me (a long haired brunette)! I will definitely buy this again next summer.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
I bought this whole set after my stylist used it on me at the salon. It's the best smelling hair product on the market IMO.  And it's pretty affordable compared to some other high end heavy weights. It does have a nice consistency in your hair, it gives a great texture that makes your hair easy to style without feeling overladen with product.  But the fragrance! It's clean and crisp and so enticing!
Xitlale L.
I live with when I creat beach waves in my hair it really give it volume and it helps if you have oily hair too it smells great and I recommend it with people with wavy to curly hair it's good I suggest it for people who just want a wave in their hair and go
Kayla L.
Tifton , GA
I have naturally curly hair, this product helped manage my curl giving me the beachy wave look that we all long for. Love the travel sized products that can be tossed in a bag for on the go moments. Also love that it eliminated the frizz I often have.
Juliana S.
Picked this up because I wasn't loving my hotel provided shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo and conditioner provide plenty of texture, but the spray is next level! It provides texture and a bit of hold without being sticky or weighing down hair.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
Bumble and bumble Big, Beachy Hair (Anywhere) Surf Travel Set is my go to for days I don't feel like straightening my hair. Just use this and I'm out the door to start my day. Bumble and bumble Big, Beachy Hair (Anywhere) Surf Travel Set