BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Shana F.
Shana F.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this BB cream as a sample and I will need to buy it when I run out! A little goes a long way. I like the smell and I can see the difference in my hair. It adds some shine and tames the frizz, makes my hair overall easier to handle. It can't stand alone in my frizzy curly hair, but it makes the products I normally use work even better.
Ileana O.
Ileana O.
New Orleans, LA
I've got curly hair and it's not always the easiest thing to tame. This product manages to tame my hair better than most products I've tried. The smell is great! It is a little pricey but totally worth it. I'd buy it again and again! If you've got thick curly hair, give it a try.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Oswego, NY
Leaves my hair nice and smooth. Softens hair and really improves the appearance of my hair. I would recommend and repurchase. It met my expectations. My hair is blonde and wavy and it didn't leave resedue and or discoloration a. Improved my texture.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Kutztown, PA
Bumble and Bumble is wonderful. Best styling balm I have ever used. It lasts all day and smells great. The price is a little more than others products I use, but it's worth it and it smells great! I would recommend this and I would buy this again.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Ottawa Lake, MI
Everything about this product is amazing. The smell, the texture and the outcome. I love using this, even though it is a tad expensive. It's a great investment for your hair to tame.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Protects my hair, smells great, looks good, shiny but my spay thing doesn't work so I have to pour out in my hand. My hair soaks it up
Rachell R.
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA
Love the smell of this and it actually is so easy to move it around and still style my hair while holding the shape
Amy C.
Amy C.
La Place, LA
This is the best styling balm for my thick curly hair! One of my favorites to use and I highly recommend it!!!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Overland Park, KS
It doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy!!!!!! Rebels humidity for hours and I have a mexi-fro!!!
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Elk Grove, CA
Great product I loved it. I would recommend this to other people with course and thick hair.