BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Protects my hair, smells great, looks good, shiny but my spay thing doesn't work so I have to pour out in my hand. My hair soaks it up
Amanda L.
Barnegat, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves your hair soft and silky while keeping your style all day long.
Alexia S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Such a great product. I love balms because I can get them in my hair evenly, and I think that's the key to styling. It's in your hair, every hair and your style lasts, your hair looks and feels great.
MISTY B.
Bucyrus, OH
A little goes a long way with Bumble and Bumble Treatment Styling Balm..Not only is my wavy hair in control with this product, but it also helps with split ends...Love it!
Chloe L.
West Sacramento, CA
This is a great product, ive originally tested it as a sample and bought the full size when i feel in love, it really makes my hair nice and smooth and helps frizz
Lori B.
Lincoln City, OR
Love this stuff for a smoothr hairstyle. feels like it nourishes my hair, too. not too stiff
Robin R.
Nicholson, GA
I honestly can not live without this stuff in my life. if I run out I just will not get out of bed!
Maegan L.
A great product, not too heavy on my hair and doesn't make my hair look like it has a balm in it.
Katie P.
I did my hair and used this before I curled my hair. It kept everything looking sleek and kept the curls which is unusual for my straight hair since it usually falls out before I get out the door
Shana F.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this BB cream as a sample and I will need to buy it when I run out! A little goes a long way. I like the smell and I can see the difference in my hair. It adds some shine and tames the frizz, makes my hair overall easier to handle. It can't stand alone in my frizzy curly hair, but it makes the products I normally use work even better.