Bumble and bumble. Bb. Thickening Go Big Treatment uploaded by Tasha H.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

WHAT IT IS
This first-of-its-kind concentrate swells each strand – thanks to Emblica technology. Follow with your fave Bb.Thickening styler for lush, plush movement that stays up – all day.

BENEFITS

Plumping technology
Volume
Soften
Heat protective

WHO IT'S FOR
• Density: fine to medium
• Texture: straight to wavy
• Type: normal

HOW TO USE
Shake well, spray throughout damp hair, follow with your fave Bb.Thickening styler, and blow-dry.

KEY INGREDIENTS
Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract: instantly thickens and plumps
Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 and Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): nourishes to help hair appear fuller
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch: hydrating blend, helps improve body and texture
Wheat Amino Acids and Hydrolyzed Brazil Nut Protein: conditions hair
Acacia Senegal Gum: film-forming to help provide thickening
Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate: conditions
Bb.Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.

CRUELTY FREE
Bumble and bumble is a cruelty-free brand. We don't test on animals.

Tasha H.
Montpelier, OH
I just received a sample of this in my October 2018 Birchbox subscription. I have very long, straight, fine hair with no volume what so ever. I have tried so many volumizing & thickening products that don't work they just make my hair greasy or crunchy. This actually worked & made my hair feel thicker! I think I have a new holy grail product & will for sure be buying the full sized product!
Kate O.
Columbus, OH
I got a small sample for free when I purchased another product. This is definitely worth buying. I plan to get a bigger one soon!
anna d.
makes my hair soft . it helps a lot after swim training. its helps for making nice hair styles . this is very soft and smells nice
Brenda O.
Mesquite
I received a sample of this in my monthly BirchBox Beauty Subscription.  This application works!  I only applied/sprayed a very little amount to the ends of my long curly frizzy hair after a shower and I did notice that my hair dried smoother than usual.  My ends/tips felt so much softer than usual and it did have more shine.  having long curly hair it is very hard to run my hands and fingers through my hair after it dries but with this product in my hair I was able to do just that and did not make my hair frizzy and my hands were not sticky at all.  I will be buying this product in its full size because I think this will be one of my daily used products now.  the bottle that came in my Birchbox may have enough for about 4 applications.  But I was all in with just trying it out the first time.  I recommend this product for anyone with long thin curly hair.
VE-1129086 Valentina H.
Doral, FL
This makes your hair so big and full without adding any other products. I also used the color minded shampoo and conditioner. This is the only thickening product t from B&B that I actually like.
Heather M.
Argillite, KY
I just tried the Bumble and bumble. Thickening Spray and love it! Any comparisons/opinions between that product and this one, Bumble and bumble. Bb. Thickening Go Big Treatment?