BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A gel-creme that creates a tousled, undone-yet-done effect. This product gives hair a hint of grit, some extra lift, and a tousled, shine-free finish. Its dry moisture finish leaves hair matte but not parched. It's made to mess with perfection and craft one-of-a-kind, freehand looks.

Diana Y.
New Orleans, LA
This is hands down my favorite hair product. I've used this every day for the past 6 years. A little goes a long way so this lasts forever. It gives hair a nice, gritty texture, but doesn't feel greasy or actually dirty. I have really fine, sleek hair so I need this to make my hair look more lived-in. I use it while air-drying my hair, but if I blow dry it, it'll be an even tougher texture
Gwendelyn M.
I really like this product. It gave me that beach hair that I was looking for. It lasted a long time. In fact I still have some and I've had it for over a year. It has a very nice scent to it. It is everything I thought it would be. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Andrea D.
Buffalo, NY
B+B's Texture cream is a great styling product for "roughing up" styles that are a little too perfect. It's also a great styler for those with very fine or flat hair...this will give it a little grit and hold. It has a bit of a sticky feel to it on the hands, but not in the hair. A little goes a long way! I usually use this after I heat-style curl my hair to give it more of a "second day" or "bed head" look to it. I rub a dime size amount in my hands and then flip my head over and sort of graze all the ends of my hair with it before flipping my hair back over. It will then have a perfectly tousled looser look which I love. Great product--my husband loves it too! 4 stars because it will last for a night out but not all day.
Allison M.
Atlanta, GA
Great product! I put it in my hair wet, twist it up and secure with bobby pins.  After I'm done with my makeup and getting ready, I shake out my hair and have a nice texture and wave.
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
I have short straight hair that is falling out/breaking due to lupus and back to back surgeries. (anesthesia causes body stress) My hair is desperately thin and limp so I needed something else besides mousse to fluff it up and give it some "oomph". This product felt really weird out of the tube as I put it in my hair, almost gritty? But it really gave me some extra body and thickness I was after to plump up my strands without stiffness from the product. I used this with their thickening spray and it was a totally winner. Love it.
Kristin D.
I'm hooked on this stuff! This product is perfect for adding texture to fine long hair. I put a pea sized amount and rub it between my hands and apply mainly to my roots around the crown area while it's wet right after showering. Then, I blow dry my hair towards my face and this product helps it set. It helps to add volume and to give it that "piecy" beach look if you desire. Instead of bow drying straight you can also use this to scrunch natural waves for that beachy look. I also use this product to style my twin boys bed head in the morning. It helps to fix those fly aways and stubborn pieces that won't go in the direction you want. A little texture and your position is my command! Try this product, I'm hooked.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really expected to love this product since I basically a newbie in the Fabulous World of Bumble and Bumble ( I've been using for about 6 months now) and so far everything has exceeded my expectations. I truly have the most incredible hair of my life. So to have to leave a not so good review is sad,l. This came with a volumizing spray in a gift set, and it's very thick, I felt like I was rubbing Elmers Glue in my hair, and it looked and felt greasy, and I used a nickel size amount in my long hair. Total waist if you ask me.
Maura G.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
I was leery about paying so much for this product, but it's worth every penny. i have super straight, fine but thick hair. i love the messy bed-head look because it's so simple and easy to do, and i was looking for a product to give me the texture and hold to create this look. i foud this product at sephora and hesitantly bought a bottle after reading very positive reviews about it. i really like it! it gives me the perfext texture, it's not greasy at all, and a little bit goes a LONG way. I've cut my hair short, and this still works as a great styling product. i follow the directions (work a small amount in damp hair) and my hair looks great! if i air-dry my hair, i apply it when it's damp. if i blow dry my hair, i apply it after my hair is dry.
Camille C.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the better texturizing creams that I have tried for my wavy hair. As long as you make sure you are fully massaging it into your hair then you are fine- sometimes when I am in a rush I don't fully wipe it in, and it can leave hard sections once it dries. However, when I take my time styling My hair with it, it's flawless and perfectly undone. Side note, it's pretty sticky so wash your hands after.
Kristin M.
I bought this dressing creme for my husband specifically and it gives him a natural hold all day. His hair has a messy yet put together look and the creme doesn't clump and it's not heavy. It's a light texture and you only need a little.
I use this to tame my fly-aways. If you're hispanic, you know what I'm talking about ladies - those little hairs around your forehead and/or by ears. This creme keeps it in check.