Add a Photo

By BUMBLE AND BUMBLE
Addie C.
Addie C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
April 19, 2017, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Bumble
Looking for that beach wave like you've been at the beach all day? Look no more!

I love this stuff. I have one permanently on my trunk so if I'm having those lazy or in a rush day. I just slather it on wet hair, put my hair on a bun. Let it dry and then let my hair down and it looks like I swam on the beach and let it air dry. I love it.

No crazy ticket smell and make sure not to put too much!
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Feb. 6, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Bumble
This is the answer to all of the questions women have about getting the perfect beachy wave that's still touchable and not crunchy. I adore this cream!!
Katie  M.
Katie M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Oct. 16, 2016, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: Bumble
This stuff is really really sticky I just want to say that right off the bat. It does do a great job of getting that textured messy bed-head look. I don't use it often but when I do it does a great job. Somehow I ended up buying 2 mini travel-size tubes. I think it works best after you've already styled your hair and you just want to add some texture to it. I also think it would work really well on people with short to medium - long