BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Bb. Texture Hair (UN) Dressing Creme

Addie C.
Addie C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Looking for that beach wave like you've been at the beach all day? Look no more!

I love this stuff. I have one permanently on my trunk so if I'm having those lazy or in a rush day. I just slather it on wet hair, put my hair on a bun. Let it dry and then let my hair down and it looks like I swam on the beach and let it air dry. I love it.

No crazy ticket smell and make sure not to put too much!
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
This is the answer to all of the questions women have about getting the perfect beachy wave that's still touchable and not crunchy. I adore this cream!!
Katie  M.
Katie M.
Lynn Haven, FL
This stuff is really really sticky I just want to say that right off the bat. It does do a great job of getting that textured messy bed-head look. I don't use it often but when I do it does a great job. Somehow I ended up buying 2 mini travel-size tubes. I think it works best after you've already styled your hair and you just want to add some texture to it. I also think it would work really well on people with short to medium - long
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Hold my curls hard, love it when my hair is cropped. I have coarse and frizzy hair, this stuff keeps it together. Minimal product required. Best for short hair in my opinion. When I have longer hair, I feel that it looks too hard to look nice.