BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #13 in Texturizing Spray

A set of four hairstyling essentials handpicked by Bb. Stylists including a high-shine glossing mist, a saltwater-based styling spray, a gel cream, and a setting spray. Thicken, tousle, and texturize hair to create any look you want. The Surf Spray’s salt-infused formula adds fullness, hold, and a cool, matte finish to achieve a sexy, wind-blown feel, while Bb. Texture gives hair a hint of grit, some extra lift, and a tousled, shine-free finish. To perfect matters, turn to the Bb. Thickening Hairspray to lift and hold any hair type and the Shine On Finishing Spray to control flyaways and deliver a reflective, lightweight veil.This set contains:- 2 oz Bb. Shine On Finishing Spray - 4 oz Surf Spray- 2 oz Bb. Texture- 4.2 oz Bb. Thickening Hairspray It is formulated Without: -Parabens-Sulfates-Phthalates see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I use this stuff like crazy...and the smell is addictive!!! It holds like a hair spry for me but can easily be brushed out for a different style the next day...it's like a dry shampoo meets a hair spray...and because it's pretty low residue you can wear it in your hair for a few days and reuse and restyle a few times before having to shampoo it out...very important to us bottle blondes.
Kali B.
Pittsford, NY
This is the perfect set for anyone wanting to try bumble products for the first time. It gives a decent amount of each product to sample. The quality of products is amazing, and there’s something for everyone no matter what hair type and texture.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the color and versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect
Danielle P.
Amazing!! It gives me Great beachy waves and I couldn’t live without it. It doesn’t give your hair a crunchy feeling which I can totally appreciate since I have very thick hair and it doesn’t weigh my hair down.
Judith M.
Oceanside
I love this products they help me create volume to my hair since my hair tends to be flat all the time which this products help me give it more texture and yes it works so well definitely worth recommending
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Victoria P.
El Paso
This was a good set overall but what I really liked about it was the surf spray and it made my hair really nice looking and it had like a a a a nice smell to it as well Bumble and bumble Bb. Stylist Editions Kit
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
All the products on this kit are fenomenal ♥️ I have brow hair, its curly and I like to put a little bite of hair spray when I do not dry it with the blower and it works really good on me.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This product is fantastic! I highly recommend it to anyone who is thinking about trying it. It's easy to find in the stores and holds great value. The price is affordable for a large amount of product.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Where do they sell this in Alberta, Canada?
Tamara F.
Is this combo still available?