BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #8 in Texturizing Spray

A set of four hairstyling essentials handpicked by Bb. Stylists including a high-shine glossing mist, a saltwater-based styling spray, a gel cream, and a setting spray. Thicken, tousle, and texturize hair to create any look you want. The Surf Spray’s salt-infused formula adds fullness, hold, and a cool, matte finish to achieve a sexy, wind-blown feel, while Bb. Texture gives hair a hint of grit, some extra lift, and a tousled, shine-free finish. To perfect matters, turn to the Bb. Thickening Hairspray to lift and hold any hair type and the Shine On Finishing Spray to control flyaways and deliver a reflective, lightweight veil.This set contains:- 2 oz Bb. Shine On Finishing Spray - 4 oz Surf Spray- 2 oz Bb. Texture- 4.2 oz Bb. Thickening Hairspray It is formulated Without: -Parabens-Sulfates-Phthalates see more...

Megan L.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my yes!!! This set is awesome and I love every product in it. They all work well together to give your hairstyle a nice finished look. The greatest thing about these aren't just the results they give but it's the quality ingredients as well. One of the few lines to actually care about the health of hair and not put cheap filler products in their line. Pricey but they're worth it!!! I'd rather pay a little more for something amazing than spend just a little on something that doesn't work and I'll end up throwing away.
Carley P.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Fun to test all all the products! Loved the mini kit and brought a lot of these with me when I traveled in the summer! I have medium to long hair on the finer side. My hair is pretty normal with no frizz grease or curls so I'm not picky with hair products. However my friends with special hair needs like curl protection heat protection highlight protection all use bumble and bumble. Their products for curls and for color treated/ highlights are great.
Rio P.
Rio P.
Asheville, NC
I absolutely love this stuff. My 3c hair remains tightly curled with literally zero frizz. After I air dry or defuse I fluff my hair with my fingers and the curls loosen and provide volume while still maintaining zero frizz. If you've not found a curly product you love, try this. I use this I'm combination with bb curl gel oil and Paul Mitchell the conditioner leave in.
Holly T.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Great kit to try a bit of everything. The gloss and salt spray are my favorites! The gloss does the job without leaving your hair like an oil slick. The salt spray gives great day at the beach texture. This doesn't leave your hair feeling squeaky clean- it's not supposed to! But also doesn't give that horrid built up sticky feeling that some salt sprays do.
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
This kit was a little pricey in my opinion and I didn't really like the entire set to be honest. It's one of those things where you wish you would of just bought the single items you already tested before but I ended up giving the 2 i didn't like to my mom so I guess it worked out.
rose r.
rose r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set so much. I continue to usevthe bag for all my bumble and bumble minis. Surf spray is my HG hair product and i also like the thickening hair spray a lot. Only thing i don't really use is the skine spray just because i prefer the messy beach gair look.
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has all of the must haves for goof looking hair. It is my go to for vacations and travel. It has everything I may need depending on the weather where I am going. I love bumble and bumble products. You can always trust them to smell good and work well.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Summertime here I come! I have wavy hair that I normally straighten with a flat iron. However, summertime allows me to go wild and create the beach look. These products (I've used them all in this kit) are a great combination to get the look I want!
Candace R.
Candace R.
Grapevine, TX
I was not terribly impressed with the Bumble & bumble shampoo. It dried my hair out and I could barely comb through it. I have colored hair that is very fine but thick, so I needed a more effective conditioning shampoo. I would not buy it again.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a Christmas gift and wasn't too sure if I would use it or return it lol don't judge me ! Well I'm glad I kept it ;) it's convinient, smells good, products work well. Not sure what the price was but I defenitely recommend to anyone.