BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #7 in Texturizing Spray

A set of four hairstyling essentials handpicked by Bb. Stylists including a high-shine glossing mist, a saltwater-based styling spray, a gel cream, and a setting spray. Thicken, tousle, and texturize hair to create any look you want. The Surf Spray’s salt-infused formula adds fullness, hold, and a cool, matte finish to achieve a sexy, wind-blown feel, while Bb. Texture gives hair a hint of grit, some extra lift, and a tousled, shine-free finish. To perfect matters, turn to the Bb. Thickening Hairspray to lift and hold any hair type and the Shine On Finishing Spray to control flyaways and deliver a reflective, lightweight veil.This set contains:- 2 oz Bb. Shine On Finishing Spray - 4 oz Surf Spray- 2 oz Bb. Texture- 4.2 oz Bb. Thickening Hairspray It is formulated Without: -Parabens-Sulfates-Phthalates see more...

Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Leagh C.
kansas city
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is so healthy when I️ use this product!!!!!! It moisture’s my hair so quickly. It’s so effortless and easy. Ten out of ten would most definitely would recommend!! I️ love this product so so much
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is already a bit wavy to begin with just very poofy and frizzy:/ so I can't say if you have board straight hair it'll work:/
For the girls with wavy hair, curly hair or not super straight hair it'll work. Just wash your hair and spray your hair with water then apply. I like to apply it to my damp hair after the shower. Braid my hair and go to sleep. The next day it's super wavy and beautiful;) I always get tons of compliments!!!! Or sometimes when I don't have a night to wait, I'll spray my hair with water. Soak my roots because if not, super frizzy. I then apply the products and scrunch my hair with my hands and blowdry really fast on low and cool. Not heat!!! I still get great outcomes and still a ton of compliments:)
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my yes!!! This set is awesome and I love every product in it. They all work well together to give your hairstyle a nice finished look. The greatest thing about these aren't just the results they give but it's the quality ingredients as well. One of the few lines to actually care about the health of hair and not put cheap filler products in their line. Pricey but they're worth it!!! I'd rather pay a little more for something amazing than spend just a little on something that doesn't work and I'll end up throwing away.
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this kit! A set of four hairstyling essentials handpicked by Bb. Stylists including a high-shine glossing mist, a saltwater-based styling spray, a gel cream, and a setting spray. Thicken, tousle, and texturize hair to create any look you want. The Surf Spray's salt-infused formula adds fullness, hold, and a cool, matte finish to achieve a sexy, wind-blown feel, while Bb. Texture gives my clients hair a hint of grit, some extra lift, and a tousled, shine-free finish. I love it and my clients adore this brand too! I recommend to all of you.. Bumble and bumble Bb. Stylist Editions Kit
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the sea salt sprays on the market that I have tried, this is my favorite. It does not leave my hair greasy and a little bit goes a long way. I have naturally wavy hair and this enhances my waves, making me look like I just walked off the beach. It doesn't make my hair crunchy and I like the scent. However, I have to give it only 4 stars because I think it is pretty pricey for what you get.
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this line in Sephora and fell in love. When I saw the price, there was definitely hesitation but I decided to purchase a smaller travel size to ensure it really worked when I got home. I've thought about this a lot as I'm beginning to run out of my travel sizes, and my hair has never looked or felt better. It's an investment but definitely worth it!
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product Appearance: A very fun and easy to use spray bottle.

Hair Appearance: This left me with very nice waves.

Pros: It's easy to use and it smells great! It builds volume and texture.

Cons: It can be sticky.

Price: Pricey at almost twenty dollars.

Overall: I would definitely recommend this for all hair types. I received the product complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ
I'm all about gift sets to try smaller sizes of multiple products before dedicating my dollars to the regular sizes. This was not a disappointment. There was enough of each item to use multiple times and get a feel for it. Bumble and Bumble products are, in general, amazing, and these did not disappoint.
Kayla B.
Bowling Green, KY
I loved this kit! It was a great introduction to the Bumble & Bumble line of products. I used all the surf spray first, because it was perfect for beachy hair on warm summer days. The texturizing finishing spray is awesome, but I wish it came out in a finder mist. I love the stylist spray, too. It holds curl all day, but it smells a little chemically.
Tamara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this combo still available?
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do they sell this in Alberta, Canada?