BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A firm, no-slip hairspray that keeps styles up all day (or all night), with a modern, touchable finish. Key benefits: - Creates a firm, no-slip hold - Keeps styles up all day - Leaves a brushable, touchable finish If you want to know more…Bumble and bumble's Strong Finish is a high-performance aerosol hairspray that provides a strong, firm hold with a modern, brushable finish. An innovative strong hold system helps keep your style in place, while the updated, twist-lock nozzle allows for easy use and even application, dispensing a fine, even mist with a dry finish. Perfect for anyone looking for an ultimate stay-put hold that lasts, this formula leaves no buildup or flakes behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Strong Finish secures architectural styles mohawks, back-combed hair, nutty updos, anything and it won't budge until the party's over. It's our toughest hairspray, but it's brushable too. So modern." Laurent Philippon, Bb. Global Artistic Director

Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
This it truly the best of both worlds. They have combined their two previous hairsprays to make this miracle tonic of hold. I use this for my daughters dance performances and it is amazing. Holds everything in a super sleek bun yet is flexible enough not to be crunchy. It lasts forever too. More expensive than drugstore brands but way worth the price.
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
I love this one hairspray because it dries fast and holds tight. I never have any flakes and my hair style always holds strong. It is so great on curls and it gives a natural finish, not too glossy not too matte. Be warned, where you spray it, is where it will stay. So use this as your last step in styling!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Edgewater, MD
Bumble and bumble finally gave us a real hairspray! This is the first of their hairsprays that has any hold and they really brought it with this! I really been enjoying this hairspray and I'm glad I finally have one from bumble to recommend to clients.
Pooja S.
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
This hairspray is by far the best I have ever used. Even though it is on the pricier side is worth every penny. It has a very strong hold and it lasts throughout the day, not to mention it smells fantastic. I recommend this product very much.
rae c.
rae c.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the newest bumble hairspray. It is truly a firm hold. If you're looking for a hairspray that will look soft and airy this is not it. It really locks in place
Josephine G.
Josephine G.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love all bumble and bumble products! My salon uses them and I couldn't be happier with the results
Seong P.
Seong P.
Bumble and bumble Bb. Strong Finish Firm Hold Hairspray I love my Bumble and Bumble products!!! This Strong Finish Firm Hold Hairspray smells good to me and I love how it doesn't weigh down my hair or feel too heavy or sticky. Provides a great finish and most definitely provides the firm hold I need in a hairspray! It doesn't leave my hair crispy or crunchy, just adds a natural yet firm hold to my hair and that's just what I need especially when I style my hair by curling it or for an updo. It sets my hairstyle perfectly into place!
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn , NY
Going to prom? Getting married? This is the hair spray for you! Holds anything!! So amazing and doesn't leave your hair stiff! I highly recommend you trying this product it's pretty amazing! Price is on point I would buy this over Andover again
Mindy B.
Mindy B.
Sand Springs, OK
It's ok I'm not sure if I would use it again or buy it again I would use it again totally I have a really hard time finding hairspray that holds well and this one smells good that say about medium hold like I said this is not my favorite but I wouldn't throw rocks at it either
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Bethlehem, GA
This stuff is SURIOUS. I mean a little bit of this and your hair will not move in a hurricane. I'm giving it four stars because I'm not a huge fan of the smell. My clients love this for when they need their look to last all day long.
But be warned, too much can be a very bad thing. It can become very hard and crunchy.