BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A lightweight repair fluid that instantly revives damaged hair with antioxidant-packed camelia oil and heat/UV protection. Key benefits:- Repairs hair and split ends- Protects from heat and UV damage- Smooths, softens, and hydratesIf you want to know more… This multibenefit, lightweight treatment repairs past wear-and-tear, while fortifying to help protect against future damage. Antioxidant-packed, restorative, and lightweight camelia oil and advanced hair repair technology work together to smooth flyaways, damage, and split ends softening and hydrating for healthy-looking locks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates For around the clock repair, use the Save the Day Overnight Repair Masque once or twice a week at bedtime. Research results: In a consumer study of 104 women after just 1 use:- 92% of users said and that the overall appearance of their hair improved instantly - 88% of users said that their hair felt fortified, stronger, and less damaged instantly

Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Fluids like this or sprays are good for the face. It is good for a toner moisturizer or even makeup setting spray. I definitely want to invest in this as much of a makeup junkie I am
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I love this product, my hair becomes really frizzy during monsoon so its just perfect for me , its very light weight so i can apply it any time , it makes my hair manageable, and also it makes my hair soft and smooth and i can easily style the way i want.
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
My hair is damaged from heat and coloring. This stuff has saved me!! My hair salon lives by bumble and bumble products so I trust everything they put out. I have noticed my ends breaking less and getting stronger. And it smells heavenly!
anastasia d.
Smells amazing feels amazing .... is amazing!! Yes yes to this. I used this once at a friends house and immediately had to go buy it. It changed the texture and feel of my hair. It's great and worth the money
Rachel M.
Absolutely love this product! Super hydrating and nourishing for all hair types, and helps to repair and prevent damage. Two more bonuses: it has heat and UV protection built in, and it smells absolutely amazing! This product has definitely transformed my hair's texture!
Thalia A.
Mission, Tx
This product is great for frizzy hair! My hair is naturally curly so whenever I brush it, it gets super frizzy. Or when it's foggy and my hair is straight I'll put this bad boy on.
Rebekah T.
Extremely sticky, hard to wash off, doesn't work.
I've tried a lot of bumble & bumble products & they're all terrible quality.

But it works differently on everyone else.
From my many attempts, I'm always let down. Do not recommend. Not worth the money.
Kat G.
Ozone Park, NY
Excellent product if you have damaged, dry, or frizzy hair. It leaves the hair super silky and smooth. It's also excellent for thin hair, it does not weigh down the hair. Also, extends the wear of the blowout by minimizing the frizziness.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta porque últimamente me eh dado unos tintes k me a puesto mi pelo un poco duro en las puntas y con frizz y con esto me a ayudado bastante
Rosa R.
This is great product I started using to keep my hair nice in between washes. Doesn't weigh down my hair and has a nice light scent.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Does this help your hair ?
aseela❤️ A.
Dubai al qusais 3
Will this help my fizzy here and will it help my split ends
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
What's this product used For??
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Do it really help repair your hair?
Lauren W.
Bristol
Will this help with my frizzy hair?