BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A workable finishing spray Features a flexible, flake-resistant formula Contains Panthenol to maintain moisture balance Provides an ultra-strong hold & long-lasting finish Shields hair against thermal damage Adds body & shine to hair while taming frizz...

Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
I like this spray for a natural but controlled look. It's flexible and brushable but hair stays in place. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way. It smells great too! Would definitely buy again!
Emily S.
Though a bit pricey, every ounce is worth it! It really and truly leaves your hair feeling thicker without weighing it down.
Alexis M.
WHenever i get my hair curled or an updo, i use this and it keeps my hair in tact for hours. Love this product!
Jacqueline O.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I have extremely fine hair and find most hair sprays to harsh and heavy on my hair, but this is perfect.
It's light but gives firm control. No Stickiness and none of that awful stiffness.
I like my hair to look natural even though it's been styled.
It's important that a product I use every day doesn't have a build up of product. and that my hair looks shiny and healthy.
I would definitely recommend.
Kelsey C.
North Vancouver , BC
I was staying at a friends recently and we were flying out the next day. I had a quick shower at her place and borrowed this. It was amazing! I’m not sure of the cost but if it’s under $30 I will totally purchase it next time I see it in a salon.