BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy A conditioning cream that reduces frizz and adds control to thick hair perfect for your air-dried style. Key benefits:- Conditions, reduces frizz, and controls thick hair- Provides UV protection- Gives you the perfect air-dry If you want to know more…Perfect for those with thicker hair types who like a light, smooth conditioning feel, this nourishing cream controls frizz and flyaways for a sleek look, with no heat or hassle. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Michelle M.
Los Angeles
Love this cream! My hair is thick and wavy and needs some kind of taming before I leave the house. Air drying was never really an option until this cream came along. I️ apply it when wet right out of the shower. It smells fantastic and helps my hair dry into style. It smooths any frizzing and saves me time getting ready in the morning since I️ no longer HAVE TO blow dry to present myself to the world. Great product. And a little goes a long way!
Samantha C.
This product is great! I have used many different creams like this over the years for my stubborn curly/wavy hair, but this product falls into top faves! Smells great, works great, looks great.
Only gave 4 stars because letting it sit to dry can be hard! I find I don't have a ton of time to wait for it to dry up and not frizz- but if that's not an issue for you, give this a try! Bumble and bumble Bb. Don't Blow It Thick (H)air Styler 5 oz/ 150 mL
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I liked this product very much! It was my first time purchasing a higher end hair product just because I thought they all did the same thing regardless of price. I was surprised at how easy it was to style with this product and how light it felt in my hair! I would definitely recommend.
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
I received a sample size of this and wasn't too impressed. I don't own a blow dryer so I was excited to try this, but it leaves my hair heavy and almost..greasy? My hair is really think but maybe not thick enough for this styling cream.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I really love this don't blow it thick hair styler it works great when using heat tools! Can't wait to purchase more since I just ran out.
Teresa G.
Eagle, WI
Works well. Not too heavy in weight but helps maintain style and control daily frizz when I air dry my hair.
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
One of my favourite products. I use a little bit on my wet hair and let it air dry. I have long wavy hair and this helps to tame the frizz and it creates a nice separation without and sticky residue.