BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy A conditioning cream that reduces frizz and adds control to thick hair perfect for your air-dried style. Key benefits:- Conditions, reduces frizz, and controls thick hair- Provides UV protection- Gives you the perfect air-dry If you want to know more…Perfect for those with thicker hair types who like a light, smooth conditioning feel, this nourishing cream controls frizz and flyaways for a sleek look, with no heat or hassle. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
This product is great! I have used many different creams like this over the years for my stubborn curly/wavy hair, but this product falls into top faves! Smells great, works great, looks great.
Only gave 4 stars because letting it sit to dry can be hard! I find I don't have a ton of time to wait for it to dry up and not frizz- but if that's not an issue for you, give this a try! Bumble and bumble Bb. Don't Blow It Thick (H)air Styler 5 oz/ 150 mL
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I liked this product very much! It was my first time purchasing a higher end hair product just because I thought they all did the same thing regardless of price. I was surprised at how easy it was to style with this product and how light it felt in my hair! I would definitely recommend.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Ontario
One of my favourite products. I use a little bit on my wet hair and let it air dry. I have long wavy hair and this helps to tame the frizz and it creates a nice separation without and sticky residue.