BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A multipurpose, nourishing, and moisturizing primer that detangles and defines on day one and refreshes and restyles on day two and beyond. This Curl primer can be used in multiple ways: before styling to detangle and help define curls on day one, or to refresh and re-hydrate thirsty curls or on day two and beyond. It's infused with UV inhibitors to protect against the drying effects of the sun as well as Bumble's HydraSculpt Blend™. This blend mixes styling benefits with moisturization so that each curl is controlled and hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is great for all curl types and contains UV inhibitors to help protect against the drying effects of the sun. It is alcohol-free. "Whether it's loose and free, or used as a starting point to create a variety of looks up, half-up, twists curly hair is always so stylish. This new Bb. Curl collection will change the lives of curly girls." Laurent Philippon, Bumble and bumble Global Artistic Director see more...

• How does this product feel in your hair?2 Answers
Shawn M.
I'm not sure what this was supposed to do. I used it after my leave in conditioner and before my antifrizz serum. I think it helped act as a volumizing product and protected my hair from heat. i don't know how to compare it to other things because it's the only primer I've ever used. My hair was full and had a nice windswept , separated look when I used this before blowdrying with just my hands.
Amy C.
I really do love this! I hadn't ever used bumble and bumble products before but always wanted to try them but I didn't think their products would work with my texture of hair. But when their curly hair line came out I was so excited! This is the first thing I tried and I really like it! It helps my curls absorb more of the moisture of the products I use daily!
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This spray makes my curls so bouncy and shiny. And using it before other moisturizing products really helps my hair absorb those products so much better. I used to really hate my first day hair, but this primer works so amazingly to define and hydrate my curls.
Stephanie T.
I use this product before blowdrying my thick curly hair. It does a great job taming frizz and smells amazing. I find that it helps extend my style and really holds my curls together nicely. I also like that it protects my hair from heat and styling tools!
Malissa B.
Canton, OH
Bumble & Bumble products never disappoint!! My salon uses them, and I love how my hair looks so I purchase and use at home. This spray allows me to comb through my hair easily after towel drying it from the shower. No tangles. Just easy manageable hair.
MacKenzie M.
This is my game changer right here. This is my go to after every single shower. It conditions my hair, keeps it softer than anything else I've ever used before and helps my curling products do their best. This is my must have product going into 2017!
Lauren J.
This stuff is great. Helps prime my curls and smells great while doing it. I can't use this alone to give me curl without frizz, but it is a good base product. I got the smaller size that was more affordable and it lasts forever. Love this stuff!
Karen B.
Beaumont, TX
I have color treated fine, but wavy hair. Bumble and Bumble.enhances my curls and they stay all day. The curls give me an appearance of volume. B&B smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling soft and lightweight.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love bubble in bumbles curl primer!! I love their cute little bottles of their stuff comes in and I love their products even more, a little bit pricey but totally worth it bumble and bumble gets the job done!!
Eleanor M.
Awesome primer overall, but not one of my favorites due to the high price (~$30). The smell is not very strong, and it can easily moisturize hair before blow drying. I recommend if you are okay with the price.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
How does this product feel in your hair?