Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl (Style) Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer uploaded by Aolani O.Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl (Style) Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer uploaded by Jamie A.Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl (Style) Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer uploaded by Sami L.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A multipurpose, nourishing, and moisturizing primer that detangles and defines on day one and refreshes and restyles on day two and beyond. This Curl primer can be used in multiple ways: before styling to detangle and help define curls on day one, or to refresh and re-hydrate thirsty curls or on day two and beyond. It's infused with UV inhibitors to protect against the drying effects of the sun as well as Bumble's HydraSculpt Blend™. This blend mixes styling benefits with moisturization so that each curl is controlled and hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is great for all curl types and contains UV inhibitors to help protect against the drying effects of the sun. It is alcohol-free. "Whether it's loose and free, or used as a starting point to create a variety of looks up, half-up, twists curly hair is always so stylish. This new Bb. Curl collection will change the lives of curly girls." Laurent Philippon, Bumble and bumble Global Artistic Director see more...

• Is this good for creating curls or really for people that have natu...1 Answers
  • Anyone have a favorite store to find travel sized haircare items? 1 Answers
Aolani O.
Aolani O.
I absolutely love this! My friend gave it to me. I have dark brown wavy/curly hair. The scent was a little funny at first but it smelled good regardless. Usually I put this in my hair when I don't want to straighten it or I'm in a rush to go to work. It's a quick fix to get those nice beach waves and for me it stays all day. My little 1fl bottle lasted me about 2-3 months. I can't wait to get my hands on more and try more products from this brand!!!
Lana L.
Lana L.
Whitehouse, TX
Love this stuff! My hair is thick and naturally straight, so curling or even trying to make my hair somewhat wavy is always a hassle but this stuff really helps it! It just feels so good on the hair, like it doesn't make it feel gritty or anything which I usually deal with that when I use these types of products. But it keeps my hair so soft so if I do decide to curl my hair after using this product I do not get "crunchy curls"
Tina W.
Tina W.
Astoria, NY
My hair is pin straight and is also extremely fine. Growing up no one could curl my hair, even when going to a salon. Recently I tried bumble & bumble curl primer and my curls last the entire night even when out dancing. I would definitely recommend this if you have issues keeping your curls in tact!
Mariah F.
Mariah F.
This product helped my fine and thin hair hold a wave with a curling wand all day long. I can tell a difference in my waves when I use it. I would definitely recommend the product to someone with fine hair or soft hair. It's a quality product for the price.
Karc S.
Karc S.
Daydreams
My stylist recommended this too me, and it works great! It never leaves my hair crunchy or greasy, and makes my curls shine. It is a little too pricey for my liking so I need to make use of what I have, but it is amazing quality. Overall great product.
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
I love to spray this in right before I start curling or straightening my hair and it makes everything look so much better. My hair is less frizzy and so much shinier and neater. I would absolutely recommend this. Love!
Irene J.
Irene J.
Oakland, CA
I LOVE that its not greasy, and that I can wash my hair and go! And I have wavy hair! It gives my hair bounce, and keeps it soft without drying out. It is definitely worth the investment and can't wait to buy again.
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
This stuff works great at protecting your hair from heat damage, it also smells good. It added shine and didn't weigh down my hair. Would recommend this product to others, I use it all the time when curling my hair
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Protects against heat tools- I got in a sample from sephora and now use every day. They also have a product called "blow out" I use pre-blow dry and then I use this primer pre heat tools.
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
I really do like this for my curls but it doesn't help with frizz that much - if at all. It makes my hair curlier and smells great. But pricey for one step of my hair routine though.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Is this good for creating curls or really for people that have natural curly hair but want to enhance it? I've been wanting to try this stuff :)
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Anyone have a favorite store to find travel sized haircare items?