Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl (Style) Conditioning Mousse uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A Conditioning curl mousse that creates frizz-free, touchable curls without the crunch. This Brazilian oil-infused Conditioning Mousse helps create touchably soft, boisterous, frizz-free curls. Formulated with Bumble's HydraSculpt Blend™, it mixes styling benefits with moisturization so that each curl is controlled and hydrated. It also contains curl-friendly ingredients like UV inhibitors to protect against the drying effects of the sun so that curly girls can flaunt the perfect bounce no matter the curl, no matter the girl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "Whether it's loose and free, or used as a starting point to create a variety of looks up, half-up, twists curly hair is always so stylish. This new Bb. Curl collection will change the lives of curly girls." Laurent Philippon, Bumble and bumble Global Artistic Director This product is also alcohol-free. see more...

Ally L.
Ally L.
When Sephora launched this line, I immediately purchase the mousse. I have tried several drugstore brands and nothing has ever come close to this product. I have a hybrid of wavy/curly hair without product but this product turned my frizzy waves into defined curls. I would highly recommend this product to anyone struggling to style curly hair and doesn't want to spend a ton of time styling it!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
This makes my naturally wavy hair more defined with less frizz (once it dries completely). I usually use this when I don't want to put heat on my hair or need a quick style.

It doesn't leave your hair crunchy or stuff like other products and smells really good. A little goes a long way for me with this product!
NANCY T.
NANCY T.
Ontario, CA
This mousse is perfect for the days I don't have time, and want to do something quick with my hair. It doesn't make my hair feel hard like other mousses. I've tried other Bumble and Bumble products before, and once again I was not let down. Big thank you to my hair dresser for recommending these products to me!
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV

I love this mousse because it conditions the hair, protects from heat and anti frizz with little amount is enough is easy to apply and is well absorbed non-greasy its packaging is cute my applicator is excellent and well priced
my hair is wavy and this product lets me play with different hairstyles and textures
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
This was recommended to me by a salon and spa that I frequently visit. I was complaining about how frizzy my hair is and how I'm growing it out. It's been amazing. I shower before bed, throw this in my hair, and go to sleep. I wake up with no frizz and friendly curls. Completely worth the price I paid!
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, FL
Absolutely fantastic! My hair is so intensely soft and bouncy when I use this mousse. It's on the pricier side, but I refuse to buy any other brand. The scent is light and fresh, the product is thick but spreads evenly, and if you apply it after a shower your air-dried hair will look great all day.
Mercedes-Benz T.
Mercedes-Benz T.
Pitcairn , PA
I love this product because it smells so good and its light so it's not weighing down my hair. It feels a bit pricey though but it's such a great product. I will be buying it again but this time using it with the rest of my Curls products and see how it works with them.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Dunnellon, FL
This wouldn't allow me to only put one or two stars. I would not recommend product. I think it's a bit over priced and doesn't hold all that well. There are drug store brands that do a better job. I feel like it makes my hair overly crunchy. Would not purchase again
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Really enjoy this product i am a recent user i discovered this product on YouTube i have brown wavy hair and i love using this product on my hair it really defines my wavy, i feel like this product has lived up to my expectations and i feel like i would repurchase.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
I thought that I was going to love this product more then I did. It smelled nice and helped slightly with my curls, but I didn't get the hydrating part of it. They have other products that I will purchase again, but I cant say for sure if this will be one of them!
Jeri D.
Jeri D.
San Antonio, TX
I've been looking for a new mousse to try out and my stylist recommended this one. Is the product worth the cost? Does it last any longer than any other hair product brand?
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Hot Springs, AR
Has anyone with thin-ish curly hair tried this and had success? I usually love b&b products and I've really been wanting to try this line for curly hair!