BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #32 in Hairspray

A gel-oil formula that helps loosen and lengthen wound-up curls. This unique, jelly-like Gel-Oil has the control of a gel and the nourishment, hydration, and shine of an oil to help elongate shrunken curls. Bumble's HydraSculpt Blend™, with Brazilian oils, mixes styling benefits with moisturization so that each curl is controlled and hydrated. It also contains UV inhibitors to help protect against the drying effects of the sun. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "Whether it's loose and free, or used as a starting point to create a variety of looks up, half-up, twists curly hair is always so stylish. This new Bb. Curl collection will change the lives of curly girls." Laurent Philippon, Bumble and bumble Global Artistic Director This product is also alcohol-free. see more...

• This product is a bit expensive! Does a lot go a long way? Please...1 Answers
  • For it's price, is it worth buying? Does it leave curly hair soft...1 Answers
  • Needing a new product to style my hair and saw this at sephora. W...1 Answers
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
I have very weird straight, wavy, curly hair that only looks good in the right temperature and humidity. Until I found this! I can have great curly hair year round! for the most part it is vey soft. I rarely have crunchy hair. The only thing I don't like is the very large opened and sticking my fingers in the goo. I wish it was more of a squeeze bottle. Amazing product though!! Be ware that cost of bumble and bumble is a tad higher.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
So this stuff is AMAZING on so many levels. It's meant for naturally curly or coiled hair. I have wavy hair BUT it does tend to frizz a Lot.. I was super intrigued by the formula. It's a gel AND an oil in one! It claims to tame and smooth frizzy hair even in humidity. Humidity is my hair's worst nightmare so that was another selling point for me. The Brazilian oils that are in the formula was another selling point for me. It's SUPER hydrating. I found myself coating my (split) ends in this stuff and going on with my day. I used this product in so many different ways. You can use it with so many other products and never get build-up or flakes or any of that nonsense. On the rare days where I wear my hair natural (no heat), I will slap this stuff on and it defines my curls while keeping them in line, shiny, smooth and hydrated. I cannot say enough good things about this product or this brand.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is by far the most expensive hair product I’ve ever bought but I admit it works very well. It’s only available at high end beauty stores and salons so it’s not instantly accessible for everyone.
I use this as part of my curly girl styling routine (even though I know it’s not CG approved). I wet my hands and scoop about 1/2 tsp at a time on my hands and then work it onto small sections of my hair, twisting my curls as I go. I use this in conjunction with a curl booster and mousse.
This has great staying power and really helps reduce frizz.
The biggest downside is the tub it’s in. For a product this expensive they could have sprung for a pump. It would make it easier to portion out.
StarrAnn F.
Brooklyn, NY
Best Dry Shampoo!
I have fine, slightly wavy hair that gets oily later afternoon. By far, this is the best product, best price, best scent, best feeling when you spray it on your scalp, and easily located at most grocery or pharmacy stores. I joke with my coworkers, because when i spray it at work every day about 3 pm, they love the smell, and I mumble, "Wow" or Whoa" and laugh because it literally feels so tingly and refreshing (LOL). Guys and gals comment on loving the smell, a like, it's kind of funny, and that's just a bonus to its performance and price. Just always shake it and rub it in a bit. I love this product--please don't ever change what I love about it! (I don't like the infusion changes at all!)
Debbie H.
08754
Bumble and Bumble Anti Humidity Gel Oil is amazing product. .I have been using this product for months now and have never been let down. I purchased it from Birchbox after receiving a sample and couldn't wait for the full size product to arrive. I have medium length hair. .not to thick..not to thin..I apply a quarter size amt the my clean and towel dry hair. .you can now style ir let air dry..either way your hair is going to be amazing. .no more frizz. .flyaway. ,unmanageable hair. I definitely recommend this product. It has definitely changed my life and the way I react to the weather as far as my hair goes. My hair even seems to be growing faster. .no more breakage! !! I highly recommend this product.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I brought this from Sephora a while ago, it was a staggering $38. My hair is wavy with a tendency to be really frizzy. Humidity is an issue!

It did define some curls, but honestly made my hair look wet, and left it crunchy hard. I looked like a through back to the 80’s. It looked like an over gelled cheap perm.

Maybe I used to put too much on....as I said it did define my curls.....just not in a great way. Price tag was too hefty as well
Ashley R.
Orlando , FL
My sister in law introduced me to this product because I have natural curly/frizzy hair.  She also knows how much I absolutely love bumble and bumble products.  This has been an absolute game changer for me with my hair, especially in the Summer months.

You can purchase this I believe in your local Sephora stores.  It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way.  And if you have hair like me, super fine & thin, you really need a very small amount.

I apply just a little to damn hair and scrunch it all over. Super easy!
Michele C.
I low bumble and bumble! If it wasn't for influenster I would had never tried. It's affordable and if met my expectations because it was long lasting for my hair. My hair is curly so this is a must for me.
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
I received this item for free as the recipient of a giveaway. This is my first oil-gel combination. Normally I don't use gel in my hair as I don't like the way my hair feels. I feel like I might have been a big heavy handed with this product. I feel like it weighed my hair down and made it look really greasy. I will be trying again and using less.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
This is a must have product for curly hair. The ability to find a product that conditions, provides frizz control and manageability is so important. This product provides all of it. I tried it once and can't go without it.
Kenya G.
Is this product worth it ?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
This product is a bit expensive! Does a lot go a long way? Please share your curl pattern and how you use this product.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
For it's price, is it worth buying? Does it leave curly hair soft and moisturized or crunchy?
Katie R.
Ormond Beach, FL
Needing a new product to style my hair and saw this at sephora. Wasn't sure if it would be something I would like. I have naturally curly hair, just wanting something to tame my frizz and define my curls. I loved how it said it had oil in it too so it's not that sticky. Is this product a good one to style curly hair??Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl (Style) Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil