Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl (Care) Custom Conditioner uploaded by Katie O.Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl (Care) Custom Conditioner uploaded by LaNessa G.Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl (Care) Custom Conditioner uploaded by Cassandra G.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #48 in Conditioner

A custom, multipurpose conditioner that you can leave in, rinse out, or co-wash. When used as a standard conditioner, this multitasking, three-in-one Custom Conditioner helps prepare the hair for styling by moisturizing, detangling, and defrizzing. When used as a co-wash, it removes product buildup while retaining moisture. When used as a leave-in, it hydrates, detangles, and leaves hair manageable for an effortless, low-maintenance look. It also contains UV inhibitors to help protect against the drying effects of the sun. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "Whether it's loose and free, or used as a starting point to create a variety of looks up, half-up, twists curly hair is always so stylish. This new Bb. Curl collection will change the lives of curly girls." Laurent Philippon, Bumble and bumble Global Artistic Director see more...

• What does it do & is it only for curly hair ? how do you apply? 3 Answers
  • How can i get it free?3 Answers
  • I have very curly hair and I was wondering what people though of ...1 Answers
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used a sample version of this a little while back just to start it out and I felt like I was being pampered in a curly hair salon. My hair was full of life. Bouncy, defined, and luscious. I will buy this product and recommend to others.
Cassandra G.
maryland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great product for girls/women transitioning hair back to there curly ways I️ love the scent I️ purchased mine from I️ believe ulta for about 34.00 VERY PRICEY WHICH IS WHY I️ NO LONGER PURCHASE but hey if you got the funds this product is worth a try and my curls always looked amazing!
Sabrina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bumble and Bumble has really great products and I was excited to try this conditioner for my curly hair. It really moisturized my hair very well as curly hair can sometimes tend to be dry. It is a bit expensive especially for such a small sized bottles so I don't think I'd buy again because I like more affordable products
Lorrie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! It smells delicious and that great scent lasts all day. A little goes a long way which is great since the cost of the product is a treat for me outside of my budget but I justify it by saying with my old conditioner, I'd be using way more to get through my tangles.
Daniela O.
Piedmont , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff gives my waves a type of more of a curl and makes it look bouncier then my usual hair. Mostly use it the night before I'm thinking of scrunching my hair with the amazing sculpting foam from Paul Mitchell Flexible Style Sculpting Foam !! Love these two combined!
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite conditioners for my curly hair. It works great on my fridge and a finding my curls the scent is amazing and last four days. I do use it on color treated hair and it works perfectly I would definitely recommend thisTo anyone that struggles with friends or curl definition.
Darion S.
ALBERTVILLE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curly hair can’t live with out this bottle of joy. I’m am happy that I have had some time to go to Sephora and try this product. I’ll be purchasing more because the consistency is perfect. This is highly recommendable for any curly girl kindly curl or coily.
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This left my hair feeling soft and bouncy and my waves were well defined.  I'm not a big fan of the smell it has at first, but as the day goes on, it gets less noticeable.  My hair is natural so I don't know if it's good for treated hair or not.
Laura S.
Bladenboro , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is super cute for one so of course it caught my attention. I have naturally curly hair and I love knowing I'm helping my curls out. This stuff smells amazing and I love every product I've tried so far. Always on the hunt for new products
Erin D.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off this smell is fantastic. I love this because I have thick curly hair that I normally blow dry straight. When I decide to air dry, I use this! I also leave it in the shower for days when I’m co washing. It’s very versatile and now a staple in my shower!
Courtney F.
Nickelsville, VA
I have naturally curly hair and have tried so many products and still ny hair either looks frizzy or just blah. Do these really work? or is there another brand you would recommend?
Amal G.
Nabeul. Tunisia
How can i get it free?
Desiree R.
Twentynine Palms, CA
What does it do & is it only for curly hair ? how do you apply?
Kayla B.
Does this make your hair have perfect ringlets??
Amanda S.
Adelanto, CA
I have either between staright or wavy hair. Does this help create curls??