Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl Butter Masque

A creamy, moisturizing mask that revives limp curls with a curl-optimizing, oil-infused HydraSculpt blend, leaving them soft, shiny, and suddenly springy. Hair Type: Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: Medium and Thick Hair Concerns: Curl-Enhancing and Dryness Formulation: Rich Cream Highlighted Ingredients: - HydraSculpt Blend™: A cross-linking polymer that blends styling benefits with moisturization so that each curl is controlled and hydrated- Cetearyl Alcohol/Behentrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-37, and Glycerin: Condition- Hydroxypropyltrimonnium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch: Defines curls and controls frizz. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, and phthalates. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This oil-infused curl-quencher nourishes, softens, and detangles hair. Oils work together to help deeply moisturize thirsty curls, leaving them lush, hydrated, and perky.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl Butter Masque!
How would you rate this product?
8 months agoRego Park, NY
Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl Butter Masque uploaded by Liz C.
Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl Butter Masque uploaded by Liz C.
My hair feels so weightless and moisturized after using this! I have 3b-c type curls and the bb curl butter always leaves it so smooth, shiny, and controls all frizz. I just got lots of highlights put in my hair and this masque helped me skip the post bleach dry and staw like texture.
7 months agoAtlanta, GA
A lot of my fellow stylists swear by this stuff, but I just don’t get it. First of all, it has the texture and feel of a regular conditioner and that’s exactly how it performs. I don’t see much additional hydration or shine or manageability on anyone, not just people with curly hair. Maybe my expectations were just too high but after trying it several times, I just always walked away thinking, “Eh, it was ok I guess”. Not a reaction I’m hoping for when using a mask. A rare miss from Bumble.
7 months ago
I absolutely adore bumble and bumble as a brand in general. But this curl butter mask in particular is unbelievably nourishing for my fine, yet thick hair. definitely recommend for anyone who has colored their hair or anyone looking for a mask that is just simply good for their hair. This mask smells heavenly, the formula is very thick consistency but does not weigh my hair down. The amount the give is generous and will last a very long time!
7 months agoRiverside
Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl Butter Masque uploaded by marcella M.
Creamy moisturizing mask , great for curly hair. Leaves your hair shiny, soft and gives a spring back to your curls. After shampooing and conditioning apply to damp hair for 3-5 minutes, rinse thoroughly. I would recommend this for anyone looking to add not bounce and moisture to their dry curls.
6 months agoDenver, CO
This mask is amazing for all types of curls! My hair isn’t even curly, it’s slightly wavy but I live in a dry climate so my hair loves this nourishing product. Leaves my hair super soft and shiny.
4 months agoToronto, ON
I actually got this as a sample with my last purchase and I gave to my boyfriend try since has curly hair and he was experiencing dryness. He actually like it very much but like most of the guys when i said the price of a full size he didnt want to spend the money, overall great product and quick response if you want instant shine and hydration
5 months agoGuelph, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I can't say much about this product as I have wavy hair more than curly, but I do like to use it occasionally when I'm not styling my hair after the shower. It's not as greasy as some other companies can be and doesn't leave you with greasy looking hair.
6 months agoMarkham
Great for my wavy hair. Really nourishes and smooths out my hair, especially if I've done a lot to my hair that week. It is a bit expensive for me to use, because I've got longer hair and end up using quite a bit in one session.
4 months agoNewcastle, ON
I love the feel of this masque, however I do find it isn't moisturizing enough for my liking. I wish it was thicker. The smell is nice and it does help keep me curls frizz free.