Bumble and bumble Bb. Color Stick Natural Shades uploaded by Ilda_Daniel

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A velvety color stick that instantly covers grays, refreshes roots, and fills in sparse spaces. Key benefits: - Covers greys and roots - Mess-free formula for easy application - Water-resistant color that won't budge If you want to know more… Perfect for touch-ups on the go, this water-resistant, dry fiber color stick instantly disguises grays, blends roots, fills in sparse spaces, and blends hair color until your next wash. Use this adorably portable pencil whenever, wherever, with no drying time needed. The pencil format is precise, blendable, and mess-free, while the dry fiber formula delivers instant, water-resistant coverage in five shades. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Bb. Color Stick is a brilliantly simple tool. Just like a lipstick, you stroke it onto roots and grays for touchups. No fuss, stress, or mess, just great color and coverage." Laurent Philippon, Bumble and bumble Global Artistic Director

Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Brown
I would normally take a star off for price for amount of product, but this colorstick is too good and is a lifesaver, so 5 stars it is!!

I have gray hair growing in mostly just one small section (top right scalp). I don’t have time to get my hair colored, so the grays are just showing through my dirty blonde/light brown roots. I use this only when my hair is up and the grays are prominent. I don’t use the point of the stick, instead I turn it to get more product out and use the side of the stick and rub the grays with that. I also use my finger to spread some onto my scalp, where the hair is thinner than the rest.
Blends beautifully!
Covers grays well!
Fills in alopecia or thinned areas great!

I feel wayyyyy more confident with this product in my life!!

Also the transfer is minimal. It does come off slightly if you rub your hand In Your hair, but with hair up it lasts all day, and if you sleep with it in, still has some color left in when you wake up.
Oh and it doesn’t feel or look like anything in your hair! LOOKS NATURAL!

Someone even asked me if I dyed my hair!
Taylor G.
Review for: Black
I️ mainly use this product for when my hair is up and I have a few greys showing. My hair is brown/black so I wish there was a color between Dark Brown and Black. The product covers the grey very well. The only thing I don’t like is if I forget it’s in my hair and touch it, i’ll have black all over my hand.
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
Review for: Black
This product is great, I dont know how long this has been out but it is new to me. My mom dyes her hair black and i got her this to try it and see if she could touch up her roots in between coloring but although it is such a great idea it takes way to much effort than what it is worth. I would more so use this if you put your hair up in a pony or braid and see a silver hair sticking out to quickly color over it. its not meant for every day use it would take wayyyy to much time. Also if you rub/scratch your scalp the color comes off on your fingers
Becca M.
Massachusetts
Review for: Brown
I’m naturally a light mousy brown but a die my hair darker and if I get roots before I can do anything about them, I can just throw this on and the shape makes detailing easy
Jennifer W.
Review for: Brown
These are lit af! I use these magic crayons to fill in my edges when I wear a slicked back bun or ponytail. The color payoff is brilliant. It doesn’t rub off easily, so if you mistakenly touch your hair it won’t smudge all over your hands let face
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Brown
I had high hopes but I just could not get this to work for me. The color was great and I really felt like the price was as well. The directions just didn’t work. Me trying my own thing didn’t work. Reviews didn’t help.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this product! It covers my roots amazingly well, and it stays put until I wash my hair. It doesn't rub off on my pillow case, which is awesome. The crayon shape makes it super easy to apply and get the tough spots. My only complaint is that the red color doesn't match my hair exactly, so I have to blend it really well. But that's not really because the product isn't good. It's actually great! Super expensive though.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This is a great product. The root coverage from this product is better than a lot of other products out there. This one has great colors and the thickness helps apply easier. I do recommend this product to try if your interested in it!
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this for my mom because she is starting to show gray hair and is trying not to dye her hair as often. She is really liking this because it has great gray coverage and it doesn't feel like you have anything on your hair.
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
Review for: Brown
I love the bumble and bumble. It works so well. The color is a perfect match. The application is so easy. You just color the roots that have outgrown. It's better than the rusk powder. The only thing that I don't like is that it doesn't last that long. I wish you get a little more for your money.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
The description says this is a hair product, curious to know why there are so many reviews on this being makeup? 🤔🤔🤔 lol
Tolani Tolz A.
Lagos
Does it come in shades for dark skinned POC?
Tolani Tolz A.
Lagos
Does it come in shades for dark skinned POC?
vanesa p.
Buenos Aires
De cuanto seria la duracion del producto?. La verdad es que tenia uno igual pero no me duraba mucho tienpo.
Sanober S.