Bumble and bumble Bb. Big Shine Spray uploaded by Marilyn C.Bumble and bumble Bb. Big Shine Spray uploaded by Cady J.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Groton, CT
My hair is pretty shiny naturally, but it dulls out in the winter when I'm not able to get outside as much. This product delivered in a really, really nice way. It was light and provided a nice glossy sheen to my dulled out hair. I didn't feel any build up toward the ends, and it didn't react negatively with other styling products I use on a regular basis. My one issue with it, and it wasn't much of an issue, was that if I got it too close to my roots I could see some build up and it made my scalp look a little oily, which also weighed down my fine hair. When I use it, I just make sure I keep it away from my part and hair line and it's pretty great. I know it's a pricier product, and I was lucky enough to receive a sample to try in a subscription box. The smell of the shine spray is very pleasant, too. I'm a fan overall.
Shireen K.
Shireen K.
Forest Hills, NY
I would suggest using enough sprays to cover all of your hair, maybe like 5 total sprays, give or take a few depending on the length and texture of your hair. I use a pretty good amount and haven't had any trouble with getting too much, this product is really lightweight. I have oily hair and this has worked really well for me. I have used it by spraying it directly on my hair and in my hand, both work pretty well but I just spray it on my hair.
jayla p.
jayla p.
Woodsboro, MD
This is a great tool to use with natural hair for on the go or traveling, if your hair looks dry when you finish styling it, you can then spray some of this Big Shine Spray and your hair will reap the benefits all day long, one down side t it is that if you leave it in for too long, a couple of days, then your hair will start looking oily
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Howell , MI
Love love love this stuff! I usually will give my hair two sprays after I blow dry and it just gives it a little extra shine without making it look greasy! For a salon product I don't think it is overly expensive and would definitely recommend it to someone who has a dull finish to their hair.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Elkridge, MD
I loved this product it was very nice and wasn't too expensive l. It is completely worth the price and you should by it. It lasted for me about 12 hours which is awesome. I have tried many other shine sprays that make your hair very oily but this doesn't.
sydney p.
sydney p.
Riverside, CA
My hair is super oily and it's so hard to find a product that gives me shine but doesn't drench my hair. You only need a little bit and it just gives your hair such a healthy glow. BUmble and bumble is found t sephora I believe. I wouls so buy this again.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Redwood city, Ca
Bumble and bumble have a ton of great products. This met my needs but I like their other products better. It did help with shine but I felt like it made it greasy. For the amount paid I think I could have found a drugstore product that would work better.
Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.
Wentzville, MO
I love this shine spray! Bumble and Bumble ROCKS! You should try it. It will add a lively shine to your hair. This is a fabulous brand. Have you used it. It's not very popular in the Midwest. So I order it online. It's a must have beauty tool. Grab some!
Alex V.
Alex V.
Montgomery, AL
This will really give your hair the shine you want and need! I definitely would refer this to any one and it smells great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Grove City, OH
Great shine spray! If you are looking for more shine this is the spray to get. Lightweight, and non oily. This gives dull hair a beautiful sheen, and treated hair the shine that has been taken from it. Its soft, clean smell is a plus as well.