BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Bumble and Bumble Alojoba Shampoo is an organic smoothing shampoo with aloe, jojoba, cucumber, chamomile, vitamins B5 & E. A fabulous shampoo for all hair types - hydrate, softens, silkens and shines.

Jenlady B.
This shampoo is super sudsy despite being a sulfate free product and really helps to maintain color treated hair. I normally wash my hair every other day and my scalp can get dry with almost all shampoos. However, this shampoo does not leave me with that tight, dry feeling. Another surprising effect is that my hair seems to be less oily after a couple of days compared to usual, which is great because I can now wash less frequently. The scent is a subtle warm floral which is OK, not amazing. Very gentle shampoo, would highly recommend for color treated hair and those who want that sudsy clean feeling from a sulfate-free product.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I use this shampoo with the conditioner from the same line. Unfortunately, it suits to my hair not so well, as I wish. My hair looks a little bit greasy after it! But it is much softer and silky! I think, it will work better with not so oily hair...
Carol S.
Love this hair care product that provides excellent protection and smooth texture for everyday use with out buildup or harsh chemicals! It's a must buy and I highly recommend this to all who love hair products!
Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
I love this shampoo because it doesn’t dry by hair out or leave my hair feeling weighed down which is usually a problem for me. The lather is great and it’s best for both types of hair. I’m very satisfied
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Bumble and bumble Alojoba Shampoo This is a good shampoo that I used to use a few years ago. I liked that it was a low lathering type which makes me feel like its less harsh on your hair. It makes your hair silky soft too. I couldn't find this shampoo any longer though.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
Guys this brand is so amazing! This shampoo makes your hair feel amazing and smell amazing! Has an amazing scent and I defiantly would recommend this product to a friend ! This is a must! will buy again
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
This shampoo smells great, and leave the hair shiny, it is similar to have a hair treatment at the same time of the shampoo, the scent last in your hair through the day and even men notice it. The price is a little bit expensive considering that the bottle is not so big but the quality makes it worth every dollar expended
Karla P.
Love this Shampoo, leaves my hair super soft and smooth and it doesn’t tangled at all which it’s amazin! The only thing I don’t like it’s that my hair last clean like maximum 2 days that’s it’s the second day I have to use dry shampoo! But I don’t know I think even though it’s like that I will continue using it.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Best of the best shampoos around. Makes your hair so full and feel clean. It made my hair easy to style and smell great. I love the body that it gives my hair. One drawback is the price. I usually buy it a Sephora and I feel the price is pretty high. Although it last a while, I still consider it expensive.