BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Bumble and Bumble Alojoba Shampoo is an organic smoothing shampoo with aloe, jojoba, cucumber, chamomile, vitamins B5 & E. A fabulous shampoo for all hair types - hydrate, softens, silkens and shines.

Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I use this shampoo with the conditioner from the same line. Unfortunately, it suits to my hair not so well, as I wish. My hair looks a little bit greasy after it! But it is much softer and silky! I think, it will work better with not so oily hair...
Jenlady B.
Falls Church, VA
This shampoo is super sudsy despite being a sulfate free product and really helps to maintain color treated hair. I normally wash my hair every other day and my scalp can get dry with almost all shampoos. However, this shampoo does not leave me with that tight, dry feeling. Another surprising effect is that my hair seems to be less oily after a couple of days compared to usual, which is great because I can now wash less frequently. The scent is a subtle warm floral which is OK, not amazing. Very gentle shampoo, would highly recommend for color treated hair and those who want that sudsy clean feeling from a sulfate-free product.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
This shampoo smells great, and leave the hair shiny, it is similar to have a hair treatment at the same time of the shampoo, the scent last in your hair through the day and even men notice it. The price is a little bit expensive considering that the bottle is not so big but the quality makes it worth every dollar expended
Carol S.
Love this hair care product that provides excellent protection and smooth texture for everyday use with out buildup or harsh chemicals! It's a must buy and I highly recommend this to all who love hair products!
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
Good hair product.  you get what you pay for - more money better hair poducts.  they smell good too! i used to use them ll the time when i was younger and tried cheap ones and ended up going back to more expensive as cheap ones are bad for your hair!
Michele C.
I am head over heels for this brand because it gives me exactly what I need. I am in love with every product and ,y hair loves it too. It's super affordable and I think everyone should try it out. You will love it.
Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
I love this shampoo because it doesn’t dry by hair out or leave my hair feeling weighed down which is usually a problem for me. The lather is great and it’s best for both types of hair. I’m very satisfied
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
Guys this brand is so amazing! This shampoo makes your hair feel amazing and smell amazing! Has an amazing scent and I defiantly would recommend this product to a friend ! This is a must! will buy again
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
This shampoo is very good and works well . The smell is really good to . I recommend everyone to try it . It was good for dry scalp . It compares to garnier shampoo to me but it works very well . I will get it again.
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I usually love Bumble & Bumble products but this didn’t cut it for my thick, coarse, curly hair. It really weighed my hair down to the point that I had to re-wash & re-style. No thank you.